Part 30 : Sadness and Sorrow

The deadly nightmare of fight was end. The air is clear and no dust. But what make them feel more terrified is [y/n] was not there. Tanjiro look around and stand up to search. "[Y/N]!!!! [Y/N]!!!! Where are you?????" the burgundy boy running around but only manage to find the gold katana and the white bloody lavender haori. "N..... no way. My nose can't even detect her scent" he was tremble while holding the haori and katana.

Zenitsu and the rest able to get up. Zenitsu see Tanjiro sitting on the ground while holding something. He then run toward Tanjiro. He pat Tanjiro's shoulder and sit beside him "Did.... did.... she... " his words couldn't finish as a hick and sob only come out from Zenitsu's mouth.

Inosuke stare at his 2 friends, he know something happen, his worst nightmare. He walk approach both of them, Zenitsu and Tanjiro was crying silently. He drop down his 2 katana, take off his mask and put aside. "Where is she? Tontarou, Monitsu??" he didn't realize his tears suddenly fall on his cheek, he fall on his knees and take the white bloody haori. He clench his fist and hick.

Sanemi and Giyuu look at the trios. Sanemi look down and walk away from Giyuu. The emotionless Giyuu was break into tears even the hot temper Sanemi to.

Not long after that, Kakushi team and Shinobu arrive at the scene. The Kakushi help the others, Shinobu walk toward Giyuu, she scent something is really wrong, the scene atmosphere is really sad and full of sorrow. "Tomioka-san..... where is [y/n]? She's not here.... where is she?? Tomioka-san?"

Giyuu stare at her "she's not here, I don't know what happen to her, its a long story, I don't know how to report it to Oyakata-sama". His words enough making Shinobu shock.

.

.

.

One of Kakushi Member was send to Ubuyashiki's Estate. The Master, his wife and his 3 children waiting inside the room. The door was open, the Kakushi bowed and kneel while putting down the white bloody lavender haori with the gold katana on top of it. "Thank you" only 2 words come out from Kagaya's mouth. The Kakushi can't even manage to say a words. "Condolences to you, Master" a tears flow from the Kakushi's eyes.

"We cannot do anything, all we can do is mourn her death and make something to not let her death a waste" a fake smile appear on Kagaya's lips. The Kakushi notice it, his master never feel such a sadness in his heart, Amane, his wife couldn't say anything same as the twins girl, except Kiriya. A boy who have been stick like a glue with his big sister since they learning about the Corps together.

The family bond of Ubuyashiki is really tight. The Kakushi stand up and bowed again, he then leave the mourning family. He wipe off his tears and run back to the Kakushi's Estate. A hick and sob come out from his mouth "Why?? Why she have to go??" he wipe his tear but its keep on flowing down. "I can't even face her family, [y/n]-sama. why you leave all of us without a words!"

Back to Kagaya place, he hold the gold katana then the haori. "Muzan. if you take her with you, transform her into a demon, I'm gonna kill you for sure... " he said it softly enough for him and his wife heard. Kiriya clench his fist and sobs same as the twin.

.

Almost all the Corps member and Hashira gang was in grief, especially the trio. Inosuke shut himself, distancing from everyone and not even talk when people ask him, get mad at people when ask about [y/n]. Tanjiro and Zenitsu still cannot accept the truth of [y/n] death. Her smile, joke and laugh, everything that related to her flashing back inside Tanjiro's head.

.

2 crow was send to 2 different places at the same time with a letter tied on its legs..

The letter was write :

Dear Tengen Uzui/Kyoujuro Rengoku,

I should let you know that all the Demon Slayer's members in a deep mourn, grief and sorrow. We received a very sad news. This letter's intention is to let you know that [y/n] Ubuyashiki is not longer with us. She leave all of us without a words and disappear at the battlefield. This is a very worst ever happened in Oyakata-sama and his families.

Sincere,

Aoi.

.

Kyoujuro grip the letter tightly and cover his face while tears fall on his cheek.

It was a really shock news to Tengen, he didn't even able to say his last words to her since she's in comatose during that time he decided to retired. "I can't forgive the demon!" he punch on the wall make a hole on it.

.

All 7 hashira was gather, all their face give a sad emotion. They kneel down as Amane come forward. "I'm so sorry for Oyakata didn't able to see you, as he still in sad mood. The girl who he have been take care since 6 years old leaving all of us." Amane try to smile. "A deeply apologize, Lady Amane. Please forgive the 5 of us, it's our fault for not able to safe her...." Sanemi keep on looking down.

"Don't blame yourself, Sanemi. We don't know what the future may come. But Oyakata can scent that might be [y/n] is not death but someone take her".

"Take her? Who?" Mitsuri ask with a soft look on her eyes. "Muzan Kibutsuji". Everyone flinch as the name was been call out. "Our plan is to increase the training of the Corps. So we can win over this humiliated game of Muzan" her voice was really calm. "I hope you all can co-operate in order to seek a revenge for what they did to my daughter".

"And please don't forget us too!"

"Yeah! That kid... [y/n]! We the one who save her when she is just toddler! I can't forgive whoever the demon is!!"

The familiar voices make the 7 Hashira turn their sight. "It was such a happy news to hear, that you will join us, Tengen, Kyoujuro" Amane put a gentle smile.

.

Infinity Fortress...

"It's really rare that big boss want meet us, all of us here except the siblings demon... who are they?? I don't remember" he grin widely, he was the demon with a GOD or something alike, Douma.

"It was the Upper Moon 6" a demon with 6 creepy eyes speak, Kakushibo.

"Shut up... Master is coming" the tattooed demon, Akaza speak up.

The biwa was play, their Master Muzan appear in front of them. All 4 of the Upper Moon kneel down as a respect. "I have a very good news to you all" he smirk. Non of the Upper Moon could speak up or even asking a question.

"Let me introduce you our new member of demon, Akaza, you must be shock that the girl you mention is actually alive until she become a demon". Akaza flinch while kneeling.

"Straight to the point, she's still new but I'll let her wondering around to eat some human. I should give her name which is the 'Unofficial Rank' demon. I couldn't put her any rank since I don't know her ability." he giggling.

The tatami door slightly open, a bloody red kimono, with a lull [e/c] and emotionless girl appears beside Muzan. He just smile "Please to meet my 'Unofficial Rank' Demon, the Ubuyashiki's little demon"

All of them lower their head again. A heavy breathe come out from the demon girl.

"We going play a little dirty game soon, Demon Slayer"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[y/n] Demonic form :

Attire : Blood Red Kimono.

Eyes : [e/c] with a Dark slits on both.

*Unlike Nezuko's slits that only appear during battle, [y/n]'s slits won't disappear like her new Master, Muzan the badass!!!*

Sayonara,

See you on the next chapter!!!