Part 40 : Adorable Mist Boy

[y/n] slide open the door to see if the sky is getting dark or not. An emotionless [e/c] hues become sparkle as she notice the sun disappearing. She going outside and wandering around the estate like a loss child. After a long walk, she feel tired and give out a soft sigh, she was upset that no one collide with her. "No..... friend..." she pout slightly while sitting on the ground.

While she spacing out, she didn't notice there is a black long hair with turquoise at the tips was approaching her. He was standing in front of [y/n] like a statue of liberty, since he was holding some sort of book in his right hand. Muichiro wave his free hand near the girl face "[y/n], What are you staring at?" he tilt his head to where [y/n] was staring.

It was a group of fireflies that surround the empty yard, [y/n] was stunned by the insect's butt flickering. "Oh, it was fireflies, you were staring at..." Muichiro take a seat beside the emotionless girl. "Fly.... have...fire??" a confused look on [y/n]'s face. "No. It's not a fly with a fire.... but an insect that have a small bulb on its butt" Muichiro stare at [y/n]. Her face clearly giving a sign that she completely doesn't have any idea what the empty-looking mint-green eyes boy talking about.

"You don't have to ask me how the insect butt have a bulb in it" Muichiro open his book and read it. [y/n] seem do not care about the boy and continue staring at the fireflies. What inside her mind is she really curious how the insect flicker its butt and one more thing is it edible or not. So she decide to catch it.

[y/n] stand up and walk near the fireflies. Muichiro move down the book slightly to let his eyes look at the demon girl "Hmmm....". When she close enough to the fireflies, she suddenly got surround by the insect. Some of it land on her shoulder, both of her hands and her face, she try to shooed it away from her but the insect keep on landing on her body. Muichiro chuckle as he see that the girl was surround by the fireflies, instead of helping her, he just watch what would [y/n] gonna do afterward.

After 20 minute of standing with the fireflies, [y/n] walk back to Muichiro with some fireflies she manage to catch on her palms. She then sit down beside Muichiro. The mint-green hues look at her "You catch it, that was great. What you gonna do with that??". The dull [e/c] look at her own palm that fill with 4 fireflies, she open her mouth.

"Huh?" Muichiro tilt his head confusedly. The fireflies was bring closer to her chin and she put all the insects inside her mouth. The mint-green eyes become wide as he look [y/n] munching the insects and swallow it innocently. "Amazing..... What is the taste??" Muichiro waiting for the girl reaction.

[y/n] face become weird and let her tongue out that full of remaining insect's wings as she feel disgusting "Blegh~~" a flood of regret tears flowing down from the emotionless eyes of her. Muichiro can't hold his laugh and blurt it out. He was laughing while cover his face use the book he was reading. [y/n] stare at him emotionless and she grab his long black hair, then pull it harder as she can.

"Ouuuuchhhh!!! Let my pretty hair go!!!"

"Hmmm....Hmmm..." [y/n] tone of voice seem to be frustrated. She then stop pulling the boy's hair, unfortunately, when the Mist Pillar look at [y/n]'s face, a disgusting reaction that was made from her face just now was appear inside his head. With that imagination, he loss again and laugh. A strong grab on his hair again being pull by [y/n].

Muichiro keep on whimpered and his voice getting louder. Then an orange with red lock that similar to flame color hair approach both of them "Hmm! I was thinking who the hell is screaming like a stupid!! And unfortunately, it was you, Muichiro Tokito!! You are disappointment!!". Both of them stop and stare at Rengoku, [y/n]'s hand still grabbing Muichiro's hair. "And you!! Autumn Sonata!!! You!! It's not cute for you pulling another girl hair!!" Rengoku cross his arms.