Part 11 : First Encounter

Once I reach the forest that where the demon live, I feel shiver and chill on my whole body. I hold tightly my nichirin. First thing in my mind is I'm gonna hide myself somewhere the demon won't found me. Unfortunately, I don't know how to survive inside this forest at all. I saw a boulder and hide behind it. I know it was stupid but.. sigh.. I'm agree that I'm stupid.

If only I was at the estate right now, definitely eat and sleep is my favorite things to do. I decide to crouch down and sit, gazing at the dark evening sky. No star, but it was full moon, the breeze of night wind is so calm as I close my eyes to feel the cold breeze.

My not-so relaxing moment was distract when I feel a water drop on my forehead. I touch it, is it raining? But it not raining either. When I heard the Slurp~, I immediately look up and totally in shock.

"Hey there lil human.. are you relaxing while other people fight for their life to be not eaten.. how comfortable you are.. " he or she talk in rough voice. Only backward step I manage to do and of course running away.

What is this nasty thing? Is it demon? Demon was a fatty? What should I do?

My step was stop as the fat demon jump in front of me. I was breathing heavily in panic state. "Are you that coward? It's look like you never encounter demon before, spoilly brat" the demon make me more scared and mad to because its provoke me.

"I'm not that scared of you.. yes it is my first to see ugly and nasty creature like you!! Fatty Whore.." I know my words trig her but who care after all. I unsheathed my nichirin and guess what I feel this is my beginning and the last. The only things in my mind is 'I will die today and I couldn't spend my time eating my favorite udon'.

"What are you waiting for? Temee.. your blood smell delicious.. if I could devour you, I will be stronger than I am now" the demon grin widely while drooling. YUCK!! It's totally disgusting. "I give you a chance to run now, my toys" as it say that I don't hesitate to run away faster as I could.

What I suppose to do? What I suppose to do? Help me.. Help me..

A tears fell down on my cheek as I run, before I could run to the nearby tree, its arm extend and I feel my ankle has been grab. "Let me go!!!" I try to swing the nichirin to cut the arm but no use, the demon toss me away until I hit my back on one of the boulder hardly. I fall on the ground and try to stand as I cough blood.

I was shock to see my blood come out from my mouth, I stare at the demon. I then remember Iguro and Kanroji told me a story about their mission about cutting demon head which I thought it was fun but now I take it back IT'S NOT FUN AT ALL. Who create and let them exist in this world?.

"You shouldn't be let your guard down, brat" the demon again use its arm to grab and slam me on the ground like a whacking a mole in the hole. "Aghhh!!" I swing my nichirin to cut the arm and I did but I couldn't land safely, that make myself fall on the ground.

I hold my ribs part.. shit.. I broke my ribs .. I stand up and turn my gaze at the demon. This is my destiny now.. either I'll come alive or just my body was send in front father. I wheeze, the pain is sharp, I never feel this sensation before, a tear come down on my cheek. I feel like I was been betrayed by peoples who I really think is part of my family, especially father.

This is what he said HUMAN?

"Yay..yay.. I told you not let your guard down.. Kisama!!!!!!" the demon grin evilly and smack me hardly on the ground. "I do let my guard down.. but it's not mean that I let you take my body, my body is only for my future husband!!! Only that husband can have me as his own.. but not you!! Pussy Head!!!!" I don't know what am I talking about.

I ready my position as I hold my nichirin like Kyoujuro teach me. "Hmm.. nice name you give me, turd!.. You just weak little girl who crying a lot...for help. A wimp like you are not suppose to be live happily, Usuratonkachi!!!" that words are sharp than my pain right now, its insulting me.

"Well I am a wimp but I've been teach with a higher skills Hashira, raised with a love and care, now u underestimate me.. remember my name.. I am the ancestor of Ubuyashiki clan.. [y/n] Ubuyashiki.. and thanks for your patience and you words.. I had enough now.. " I relax myself as I control my breathing.

"I don't care bout your personality, bitch!!" its extend the arms again but this time I manage to dodge every single attack. Now the time is come, I saw an opening for attack.

Aim for the neck, head off.. that what Kanroji nee-chan told me..

I bend down a bit my body and ready my nichirin, that it's I decide to comeback alive just to fulfill my promise. I run towards the demon "You think you can cut my head with that lame strength you have??!!" it shout make me more angry. I jump above the demon ..

Breathe of Wind : First Form : Dust Whirlwind Cutter..

"Next time, you won't see me as a wimp, Fat Whore" I stand properly at the demon back.. I'm trying to act cool since that what Uzui told me, stand flamboyantly after use the form. "Eh!!!! m..my head... how could you, Kisamaaa!!!" that the demon last words.

I jolt as the head and the body disappear like a dust. Finally, its death. I look around and start to walk slowly inside the deep forest.

I reach at the deep forest, a lot of tree, I couldn't even take a sip of water. I already heard some creature come.

Not again??.. Give me a break..

I only can take a break at daylight but now..it was middle of the night!!! The rustle was from my back ..

As I turn my back, I froze, I drop my scarf and nichirin down.

That..demon s...so..HUGE!!!! and a lot of arm... !!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*This story will be taking a very very long arc..*

ALERT!!!

Crow : Oi..Konnoyaro [y/n]'s breathing technique mostly she taken from PIllars!!

A: .. =__=!!!