Part 47 : The Last Flame

"We do meet again! Upper 3!" Kyoujuro smirk "Let's fight until end of our life"

Akaza giggle and tilt his head. "Game on, Kyoujuro".

.

.

.

I try so hard to fasten my pace, so I can be there before they start to fight. Actually, I don't really care about the fight but..... but the demon Upper 3, Akaza is one of powerful demon that using force technique to fight.

Shit!! I should be there by now but this fortress is so damn confusing!! I've been open some of the tatami's door, I could only seen some random demon inside and I ignore it.

There is one door that I open and saw it was Douma, the Upper 2. What make me surprised is he was having a fight with Shinobu and Kanao!!

I grit my teeth and keep on swearing inside my heart. I was jolt when there were thunder sound from nowhere!! What exactly is happening inside this fortress??!!

The only demon that I couldn't find is Kakushibo the Upper 1, I was wondering who is fighting with him now.

"Hey there little girl!! I'm glad that you are back after a long time disappearance!! Do you wanna join the fight with this 2 beautiful girls??" Douma was smirking while inviting me in. I was lost.... totally lost, I don't know who should I help, Shinobu and Kanao or Kyoujuro or the rest of the comrades.

"Hmmm.... You must be confuse right now, am I? You doesn't know who you should help because your comrades are fighting with all the demon inside this fortress, (y/n)" the Upper 2 tilt his head while avoiding one of the attack that was sent to him.

"(Y/N)!!!! Don't mind us!!! Go find Muzan!!! We can defeat this demon!! Don't underestimate us!!!" Shinobu shout to me. "Awww, little girl~ don't you listen what she tell you? Or perhaps you wanna see them die in my hand, right?" Douma smirking again which disgust me!!

I don't know what to do!!! What should I do!!!!! Who should I help!!!!!

In the end, I made up my mind to run away and find Kyoujuro. Douma glare at the 2 girls "See, your little sissy running away cowardly~ I was thought that she will help both of you, but no... anyway without wasting my time, I will devour both you!!!"

.

.

.

"Kyoujuro!!! Don't be stupid to fight him alone!!!!" Giyuu shout at Kyoujuro who was now panting and trembling in pain. "What are you talking about, Tomioka?? I want this to be my final fight with this bastard! And don't try to stop me!!" Kyoujuro grip his nichirin tightly. Tanjiro watch them both while holding his the pain on his abdomen.

"Kyoujuro-san!! What if (Y/n) seen you fight with him??!! Won't she be mad at you??!!" the burgundy boy then hiss cause of the sharp pain he felt. "Kamado!! (Y/n) still not gain her conscious, she won't remember me or will she know that I got kill while fight with this demon?" Kyoujuro said while prepare for the next attack.

"Who say that I didn't gain my conscious yet!!!!!" (Y/n) shout while start her attack on Akaza. The Upper 3 able to avoid the attack I sent to him. "(Y/n)!!!!" both of the Wind and Flame User was in surprise that I show up so sudden.

"I never thought that you actually betray us, little Ubuyashiki" Akaza smirk. "Who the hell are you to call me by my father name!!!! Rascal!!!" I shout at him while sending an attack. The Upper 3 then send attack using his Demon Blood Art : Destruction, before the attack hit me, the Flame pillar pull me immediately.

"Rengoku-san!!!!" me and Tanjiro couldn't believe with our own eyes. Kyoujuro just stand in front of me and he not even moving!!! The fuck is this!!! Why he let himself attacked!!!!