Part 49 : Akaza

(Y/n's POV)

I wipe off my tears, I take deep breathe to calm down myself. I look down my hand that was holding katana, it was shaking to much. I feel a rage inside of me, I stand up and turn myself toward Giyuu, Tanjiro and Akaza.

Akaza smirk and it was really damn disgusting. "Hmmm, I told him before during our first match to become a demon. But he doesn't accept my offer and that so bad. Now look at him, he died. Pathetic isn't it? If only he become a demon, he won't be suffer like this, his wound probably is healing by now. Am I right, (Y/n)?"

Tanjiro then speak up as he hold his katana tightly "He told you already!!. He never want to be a demon!!!". "Shut Up!!! Monjiro!!!!!!" I shout make Tanjiro jolt. "He... he was right... if only Rengoku become a demon he won't die like this."

"What are you talking about, (Y/n)? Are you out of your mind??" Giyuu speak up with his emotionless look. A silence surround the tatami room, Akaza smirk as he heard my word. "See, the young girl even agree with my words. He still have a chance to live if he become a demon" Akaza grin widely. One thing that he didn't realize is I was stand by on my position.

"Even... even.. ugh..." I hic while looking down, "Even I agree with your words, I never say that I will let Rengoku be a demon!!! You really piece of shit!! AKAZA!!!" a tears flow down from my (e/c) eyes and immediately disappear.

3rd POV

"So fast.." Tanjiro was amaze by her move then shook his head "No time to be amaze to it, focus! Focus Tanjiro!!" Tanjiro speak to himself and get ready his position. "Do you think three of you can defeat me!! The Demon Upper 3!! Akaza!!!" the demon shout like an insane as he use his blood demon art.

"Be careful!!! Tanjiro, (Y/n)!!!" Giyuu shout while avoiding the attack. "Shut your mouth!! Spikey long thing!!!" (Y/n) jump beside Giyuu who stare at her with a deadpanned stare. "What the hell did you call me?" the Water Pillar ask. The young girl didn't say anything but give a dead stare at the Hashira. Tanjiro who suddenly fall in front of them was breathing heavily.

"You both.... P...Please... it's not time to argue.... about who's not being like or whatsoever.." the Kamado panting and try to stand up, (Y/n) help him to stand "We're not arguing... just have a little disagreement... Tanjiro, step aside. You need to restore your strength to fight that Old Man". (Y/n) give a warm smile, the brunette's eyes was widened as he saw Nezuko resemblance on the Ubuyashiki's daughter.

"Well... well, why don't we play a little game of destruction, you traitor" Akaza give another disgusting smirk. "What kind of destruction game you wanna play, you scumbag" the young demon girl put Tanjiro beside Giyuu. She then place her palm on Giyuu chest "Entrust this pinky tattoo guy to me. I'll be fine. Go now, bring Tanjiro away and go find that person who kill Oyakata and Lady Amane"

Giyuu didn't say a words and look at Tanjiro who couldn't believe what he heard from (Y/n). The water Pillar turn his sight to (Y/n) and nod as he agree with her words. "No!... You can't do this alone, (Y/n)!! He's to strong for you to fight alone!!" Tanjiro grab tightly the young girl haori.

She tilt her head to the side with a smile "I know..". The Kamado was stunned with the only 2 phrase of words. (Y/n) turn her sight towards Akaza "I know he was strong because the highest the rank, the stronger the demon. Please don't forget that I am a demon to, Tanjiro. That guy need to be punish and die like how Rengoku die. Go now... I will be there with all of you sooner"

"Let's go, Tanjiro." Giyuu help Tanjiro to stand straight and leave the 2 demon alone. "Hmm, I never thought that you the one who will fight with me" Akaza disappear so fast and attack (Y/n) from behind. Fortunately, (Y/n) able to dodge the attack.

"(Y/n)!!!! Please comeback alive!!!!!" Tanjiro shout looking at her while running away with Giyuu. "Just run away!!! Don't talk to me!!!" (Y/n) shout back while dodging Akaza's attack that was non stop. The 2 Water user finally disappear from the battle scene.

The Upper 3 and (Y/n) stop their fight. Both of them were panting heavily. "What kind of demon she is now?" a thought from Akaza. "Even that Flame Hashira couldn't stand my attack and hardly dodging it. I can't let my guts down. Tsk! She's so unpredictable".

"What are you thinking now, Mr Pinky?" (Y/n) smirking teasingly. Akaza's body tense up when he heard that word 'Mr Pinky'. "Ah... I forgot that you hate that nickname, well who care. Now lemme make a deal with you" the young girl tilt her head to the side.

"What deal you want from me?"

"During the battle between you and Rengoku, you keep on asking him to be a demon, right? Why don't you become human back? Become a human is nice" She smirk again.

Akaza was again trig by the words "Why should I? I'm a demon now. There's is no where you can change me back into a human. Beside, human is a trash, they can't heal faster if they were hurt unlike demon."

"Human is a trash, you said. Aren't you are human before, I know your past, you're just a poor guy who had been punished by villagers for your crime. Even your fiancé died, if I'm not mistaken, she was died with her father, they drank a poison water from the well, right? And that girl name, Koyuki. Am I right, Hakuji Soyama?" a giggle come out from the thin lips of her.

Upon hearing the story of his past life, he hold his head and kneel down while screaming. "AHHHHHHH....How....how... did you know about my past??!!!"

"Hhmm, how should I explain? or should I say.... I'm just guessing?" (Y/n) tapping her cheek softly. She stare at him. "Tsk! You are so boring, Akaza. Are you going to give up in this fight?" she's smile eerily.

A dark and feeling of resentfulness surround the room, Akaza could feel the bad aura surround him. "Come on! Don't be so boring, Pink Head!!!"

Akaza let out a creepie laugh and stand up "I don't understand what are you capable of, you know my past life when I was a human so well. Why don't you know your own past life?"

(Y/n) stare at Akaza "Stop with your nonsense!!" The young girl hold her fist tightly and chuckle "Why should I need to know about my past? It's not important to know bout it, my childhood live might the worst childhood memory ever" she grin.

The Upper 3 start his move to attack the young demon girl. Both of them keep on sending an attack to each other non-stop.

.

Both of the Water user still running to find the Demon King, Muzan. But then, Tanjiro stop his feet, Giyuu realize it and stop running as well. "Tanjiro, why are you not running?" the Water Hashira stare at Tanjiro, who hold his nichirin tightly.

The burgundy boy turn his sight to the Hashira "I'm worry bout her. What if she's died while fight with Akaza?".

"She won't die."

"You're so confident about it, even thought she's was a demon, but she could die to, Giyuu-san."

"Tanjiro, don't tell me that you wanna go back there to....." before Giyuu finish his words, Tanjiro, nod his head as he admit that he want to go help (Y/n) to fight the Upper 3.

"Are you sure about this? Kamado Tanjiro?". Both of them staring at each other, in the end Giyuu let out a sigh. Which mean he know the boy's was so determine, "Then, let's go.... we can't let (Y/n)-sama fight alone or something worst will happen"

.

.

.

Question from S.M : Should I kill (Y/n) at the end of this story?? Yes or Yes? Is it a good idea??