Part 37 : Spider Lily

It's been 1 month has past, [y/n] is under Shinobu treatment and care. "Blue... Spider Lily" [y/n] speak up while holding Shinobu's haori like a kid. The Insect pillar stare at [y/n] "you've been saying those flower name a lot... What with that flower to you??". [y/n] look at the lady innocent eyes with weird confused look on the demon girl.

She...have no idea..... baka!

"Blue.... Spider Lily... is flower.... Spider... look like... Lily.... and Blue.... " [y/n]'s blink and Shinobu give her a facepalm look "I know it was a flower, but the flower are not what is in your head....". The demon girl look around and pointing at the medicine and Shinobu look where the girl pointing. "So, you want to explain at me that.... Spider Lily....".

"Blue.... Spider..... Lily..."

"Can you not cut off my words..... that flower, you want me to make it as a medicine to treat you? But what is it for?"

"Immortal..... not... dying... "

"It will give you an immortality and live forever. I understand..... when night come, we go find it for you..." Shinobu pat the girl head, [y/n] enjoy it until she dazing off.

.

.

During the night fall, the Insect Pillar and the demon girl walk out to search the Blue Spider Lily inside the forest. [y/n] looking around like a toddler lost her mother. From the bushes to the tree, left to right, her movement make Shinobu feeling dizzy.

"Could you stop moving around, you make me feel dizzy"

While Shinobu nagging [y/n], a guy with mismatched haori come nearer both of them. The both girls turn their sight to that guy. "Oh? Tamioka-san..... you here with us. What a coincident to have you here?". Giyuu give a blur look "I just take a walk", an angry irk appear on Shinobu forehead "You are so boring".

"I'm not..."

"You are..."

"I'm not...."

"No wonder people dislike you..."

"People are not dislike me..."

"Yes they are"

"They not..."

More angry irk appear on the Insect Pillar forehead. Giyuu remain with his emotionless look.

"Well, I'll bet you can't fight back my words after this..."

"What words?"

"You hair... like a rotten anchovy and it need a cut..." a savage smile appear on her lips. While the both pillars argue, [y/n] sneak in Giyuu's haori "Lily.... Blue... Spider Lily?" . Giyuu grab the demon girl's kimono by her neck. "What are you doing. demon?", [y/n] look at him with a cute puppy eyes, so he can let her go. A heavy sigh come out and he let [y/n] go, she run away from the Pillar as she see something.

She pluck the flowers and run back towards the pillars. She show the flowers to both of them "Finally, you found it, good girl" Shinobu smile at her while take the flowers from [y/n], she then keep the Blue Spider Lily inside her pouch. The Insect Pillar grab the demon girl hand and leave the Water Pillar alone.

"Listen [y/n], you don't have to like that guy over there" she point at Giyuu, the innocent demon girl look at him. And tilt her head to the side with confusion "It is because.... no one like him, all people doesn't want to be his friend" Shinobu giggle.

[y/n] just nodding her head and wave at Giyuu "You don't have to wave at him" the butterfly haori girl said.

'Why?? Just why?? You really influences that kid to much, Eyesore' Giyuu then disappear.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After they both found the Blue Spider Lily, Shinobu spend her time to create the medicine. She didn't realize that [y/n] standing behind her until "Spare.... me... some.... for.... him" her soft voice able to catch the Insect Pillar attention. "Him?" Shinobu tilt her head to the side. "Master...." [y/n] keep her eyes toward the purple hues. "Muzan.." Shinobu frown and the demon girl create a smile on her thin lips.

Shinobu then take some of [y/n]'s blood, start her experiment "[y/n], I need your help. Could you please let me do this alone?". Instead giving her a response, [y/n] just leave without a words. Shinobu clench her fist tightly.

'Did she search this flower for him?? Did she want him to live forever? Is she.... that stupid? Why? Why for him? There is no way that [y/n] didn't know Muzan real motive...' Of course to Shinobu, the flower must be for Muzan but actually [y/n] have her own strategy for it.

.

.

Night began to fall, [y/n] spacing out like usual, staring at the starry dark sky alone. "I'm gonna kill him.... for sure.... " she play the stick while sitting on the ground. A sudden growl come from her stomach, she place her hand "Food.... That lady....say.... food inside the kitchen...". She stand up and walk to the kitchen.

Inside the kitchen, she see Aoi was cooking. Aoi smile at the demon girl "You must be hungry, [y/n]. Let me check inside the fridge if there any food for you". [y/n] take her seat on the floor instead on the chair, she make her legs straight and shake slightly her feet while waiting for her food. Aoi come with some raw animal heart "Here you go, today your food, I mix some medicine and I hope you can finish it, well of course you can finish it since you were hungry right now" Aoi smile as she place the food on [y/n]'s lap.

[y/n] look down on the food and grab it. Before she eat, she smell the organ scent, lick it then start to eat it hungrily while drooling. Aoi has been told by Shinobu to give the demon girl eat some raw animal meat or organ, in order to avoid her kill more human. That decision was been accepted and approved by Kagaya, along as the Pillars.

Once she finish, she bring the empty tray to Aoi. She reach out the tray and Aoi look at her "Hmmm??". "Want.... more....." [y/n] look at Aoi with her powerful puppy eyes "I can't give you more.... Look, you are only allow to have it 2 times in a day, that what the Hashiras and your father agreed".

[y/n] pout and puff her cheek cutely. "Still no! If they say only 2 times a day, you have to follow the instruction!" Aoi raise her voice a bit. [y/n] pouting more and shrink herself into a 4 years old toddler, then walk away sulkily, crossing her arms and huff.

That toddler make Aoi annoy and frustrated, even an irk mark appear on her cheek with one of her eye twitch.

'That kid really need some punishment!!!!!! What a brat she is!!! Bakkaaa!!!'

________________________________________________________________________________________________

どうも ありがとうございました