Part 41 : Upper Moon Clash.

The door was slide open a bit rough, [y/n] take a deep breathe to calm her self down. Before she step inside, someone grab her kimono from her back and make her fall down on her buttock. She was struggling to move but she can't. Why? Muichiro hold her by locking his both legs on the girl's waist while his hands holding tightly the young demon girl's bloody red kimono.

"Hmmmm!!!!" humming come out from her voice while grab and pull the Mist Pillar's hair. "D...Don't you dare....." Muichiro warning [y/n]. A strong push was given to Muichiro that allow the demon girl to escape from his grasp. [y/n] crawl fast closer to her father and hide behind Kagaya while holding his haori. Kagaya look at his daughter and smile.

"Are you both playing hide and seek, my child?" Kagaya smile softly, a soft red appear on the Mist Pillar's cheek. Kagaya's step daughter peeking Muichiro then stare at her father, her hand still holding her father's haori. "Mui....chan....talk bad.... me.....cry..." [y/n] say it while shrunk her body into 5 years old toddler. "I didn't do anything at all, Oyakata-sama" the empty-looking mint-green eyes protest.

"Come on, Misty. Don't lie" Rengoku" appear beside Muichiro then walk inside. He get near the toddler and carry her. "I'm not lying!" Muichiro raise his voice a bit. "Settle down please. Tell me what is happening here??" Kagaya turn a bit his head on Muichiro while his short hair cover half of his face. Rengoku stare at Muichiro with grin, [y/n] the toddler suck her thumb exactly like a cute baby.

Muichiro sigh heavily and tell Kagaya everything. It supposed to be [y/n] the one who complain but because of her demon state, she have some difficulties of speaking. The story make Kagaya chuckle "I see, I see. It's good to know that you all the Pillars can accept her how she is now". The Flame Pillar caress the long [h/c] hair demon girl. "Moreover, Muichiro, next time please take care of your words. The words you speak may hurt people feeling, and you, [y/n]." the soft voice catch [y/n] attention.

"Don't just simply eat something that you are not supposed to eat, if you hungry, they will prepare it for you"

[y/n] and Muichiro nod their head. "That was true, my 2 babies should behave" Rengoku nod his head also with his eyes close.

"It same for you Rengoku" Kagaya's words make the Flame Pillar embarrass and wince. Muichiro smirk.

"You are the eldest and you should well-behave. As the eldest you need to teach the right thing to the youngest, you understand?" Kagaya looking down so no one can see his face. "As your wish, Master" a bright blush appear on the Rengoku's cheek.

"Hmm, you just the same, Egg Yolk"

"Shut Up!!!"

"Muichiro, Rengoku." a warning sound from Kagaya. The 2 boys immediately shut their mouth. [y/n] get down from Rengoku and sit on her father's lap. She grab the Master's hand and place it on her head, Kagaya slowly caress his step daughter hair. The demon toddler slowly close her eyes while feeling the touch of her step father.

.

.

.

"This is the Spider Lily medicine. You are so luckily that me and Aoi able to create the liquid as soon as possible." Shinobu give the glass that contain medicine to [y/n]. The bloody red kimono girl stare at it and place the glass near to her lips. She drink it, she feel weird as she drinking is not a blood but a human made medicine. "You have to swallow all of it" the Insect Pillar smile softly. "I'll give you the other one later" this time Shinobu smile with her eyes close.

[y/n] nod her head as 'thank you' sign. She then leave the Insect Pillar alone. As she reach outside of the Butterfly Estate, she stare at her hands to see if there any changes or not. A soft sigh come out, suddenly some bad-O-men instinct strike her. She tilt her head on the sky, she make intense growl.

In the blink of eye, she disappear.

.

.

.

As soon as she arrive, she could smell a human blood and some of familiar smell. "Upper...4 and 5" soft whisper before she disappear like a dust. A massacre happen at the Swordsmith Village, blood splatting everywhere, some limbs and body that was been slaughter. Thanks goodness, the smell of human flesh didn't bother [y/n] at all, everything of her has change after some treatment and trial. She need to be faster or bad things will happen.

While she was appear at mid-air, she frown and a vein pop on her forehead. She could see that Muichiro fighting with a demon. She ready her sharp nail and charge toward the demon. Muichiro was shock as the demon girl able to slice the demon hands. "[y/n]" the Mist Pillar still couldn't believe his eyes. "You.... Why did you safe this lady?" the demon open his mouth.

"Who the hell you are calling me a LADY!!!!???"

"Obviously, you..."

"I'm a guy!!"

"Who care if you are a guy or lady.... it still you and that was you, Lady. And you!!" the demon point his finger on [y/n]. She was standing in front of Muichiro with a defense position. "Aren't you supposed to help Master to slaughter the Demon Slayer??? Why are you protecting him, Unofficial Demon!!!" the demon's words make the Mist Pillar stare at [y/n].

"Unofficial?? What do you mean??"

"What do I mean? A'ah!! You don't have any idea that this demon who protecting you is actually another ranked demon. But she is different from all the 12 Kizuki!! Master give her the title 'Unofficial Rank' because she the demon puppet!! Well, who even care if she one of 12 Kizuki!! You!!! Need to kill all of them like what Master said, ZERO!!"

"Zero??" the shock Muichiro still staring at the demon girl in front of her. The 'Zero' letter appear visibly on her left orb. An eerie laugh burst from the demon girl, the Mist Pillar feel horrified as he heard that laugh. "Who....care....!!! Who care what that bastard Kibutsuji had told me!!! I don't remember what he told me before, Gyokko" another eerie giggling from [y/n].

"What happen to her? Why?" Muichiro turn his sight to the demon called as Gyokko. "[y/n], she must be hate Muzan a lot, I guarantee that!!" that was in his mind as for now. Gyokko smirk and start an attack to the both youngster. An intense fight between 3 of them.

"This is not fair!! A demon helping human!!!!". No one care about Gyokko's word at all, [y/n] charge toward to him and slash his body using her sharp nails. Unfortunately, the Upper Moon 5 attack [y/n] hardly until the demon girl was send away in the deep forest. Then, Muichiro show his Mist form to attack the demon. The Mist pillar has been attack back.

Before Gyokko could kick Muichiro, [y/n] immediately appear beside Muichiro and dodge the strong kick attack together. "Lay your filthy hand on my family, death will call you" [y/n] breathing heavily while raise her hand straight to protect the wounded Mist boy, the loosen hair cover her entire face and blood drip off from her lips.

"It's weird! She speaking without any trouble like before.... is she really [y/n] that I know?? [y/n]-chan" a last thought from Muichiro before they got another attack.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Minna-sama!!!

This plot is.... a day before Mui-chan went to Swordsmith Village. The day after is where [y/n] drink the medicine is second night...which is Mui-chan already at Swordsmith Village!!

=/= I know it was confusing but I try to explain....unfortunately its hard for me to explain

GOMENASAI!!!