Part 16 : Kagaya's Will

2 week have passed..

.

"[y/n]-chan .. how was your body feel??" Shinobu ask me while teaching me to create some antidote. "I'm fully recover now, Nee-chan, it just that I will have a permanent scar on my back" I said with pout.

"At least you are fine, [y/n]" Kanao smile. She's a girl who is same batch with me, I was wondering how she didn't get any single wound or bruise during the Selection. Naho the cute lil butterfly, she's one of Shinobu's girl walk to near me.

"[y/n]-sama, Master is looking for you" she said. "Everyone.. please drop that 'sama' in my name.. " I sigh softly then smile to Naho, she's cute even her 2 friends to. I get up from my sit "Well, I'm going to see father now.. bye" I walk to the door and wave.

As I walk to father estate, I was wondering what kind of talk did father want to share. I just giggle while slide the door open. "I'm coming in, father".

"Have a seat, my child" he smile. I bow and sit in front him. "Before I start, how was your body??" he look so concern, I smile widely "I'm good! I wish I could remove the scar on my back" again I pout. He just giggle after listening my complain. "I will start now.. this is so important for you, [y/n]" I nod and take a deep breathe then exhale.

"I was happy that you want to be my descendant, [y/n]. The will that I want you to inherit from me is.. when I'm gone, I want you to lead the Corps, be their caretaker as I am now. I shouldn't be talking this to you so easily but.. I don't have much time as for now. My disease can get worst anytime soon. My first son, Kiriya.. are supposed to take the lead but I know he was too young for this.. or maybe you both have to work together to carry my will, [y/n]"

"Eh?.. Father .. the responsible.. is huge for Kiriya to handle.. maybe if he with me, I'm sure it will work" I said while fiddle my fingers.

"That was not a problem, Kiriya is not a swordsmen like you. To have a person at least one person in a family can wield a sword, will be a good things for me, you can protect them with the strength you have in you. And another one, this is might be a burden for you, my true intention is to defeat a guy who had been live for 1000 years until now, [y/n]"

"Who is that guy, father? Is he really bad??"

"That guy is the one who create a lot of demon in this world. He was the reason why Demon Slayer exist. That guy hated when people mock him or correct him, or you can say that he want to be the Mr. Right. There is only one thing that he want.. immortality. In order for him to have the immortal, he have to search the Blue Spider Lilly. If he become immortal, that mean existence of demon population will increase.. in other words demon may taking over the earth.. but there is only a way to defeat him..by exposing him through sunlight.. we can't rely on Wisteria poison to much cause from what I know.. his blood is a curse"

I gulp and I feel shiver on my spine "Father.. do you mind to tell me his name.." I was suddenly curious about this guy. He look down at me.

"That guy is Muzan Kibutsuji, The Demon King ..Hee! Hee!" father say with straight face.

Hee Hee? .. Did I heard it right? Did father say that Hee? Hee?..

All I did is an awkward face. I can't believe my calm, straight forward father say that words.

"I will carry your intention with high pride and make your dream come true, Father! I will make everyone to carry their will of demon corps!!" I smile widely at him.

He caress my hair and I stand up. "Father I'm going to Butterfly Estate for now.. I need to do some research with Shinobu nee-chan and Kanao".

"Sure, have a nice day [y/n]".

I bow at him and leave him alone.

"You are the only great and capable successor that I have, [y/n] Ubuyashiki" he smile as he drink the tea.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPEN WITH THIS CHAPTER!!! SOMETHING WRONG!!!

*Minna-sama, when I typing the Hee Hee .. I was laughing alone like stupid.. cause I can imagine how Kagaya straight face saying HEE..HEE..

Don't tell me, that you didn't laugh!! Comment it... I need to be sure that you are laughing!!!

UNFORTUNATELY.. I couldn't post the picture here since I use laptop to type.. but if you know how to post picture in this wattpad using laptop.. please tell me, Ne ..Minna-sama!!!

DISCLAIMER : Sorry if this story short :3

Feel like I wanna do some Demon Slayer : Behind The Script >V<

Agree or Not?? I don't know but I'll do it.. maybe after this story end or maybe.. I don't know..

Sayonara!!!