Part 17 : 250 Carat Katana

I hope you like your [y/n] like the katana design.

Well lets continue the journey..

__________________________________________________________________________________

After having talked with father, finish my research with Shinobu and Kanao. I proceed with my rehabilitation training with Uzui.

"Little girl" he tilt down his head to look at me "What?? Oji-chan" I tease him while make weird face. He poke my head "Don't call me that, brat. How many time do I need to tell you, stand with flamboyance. Let me show you..".

He grab the his katana from me and shown me how flamboyance's stand. I just shrug "It hard for me to stand like that after attack!!" I complain like a kids He just 'tch' me!!!

Then a guy Kakushi come and bow to both of us. "What is it?" I ask him as I come near him. "Someone who wearing a tengu mask wanna see you, [y/n]-sama" I just nod and look at Uzui like want him to come with me. Of course he agree to come along.

.

I tilt my head to side while Uzui stare at me weirdly. "What the heck you are doing, [y/n]" I flinch cause he suddenly speak. "Don't you feel weird, Uzui-san.. his mask is hmm ..ugly". The tengu guy shock as I say that, a small smack on my head. "Respect him, Idiot!!.. So tell me ..what are you doing here??" Uzui ask the tengu guy.

"Allow me to introduce my name.. I'm Kanamori.. it was truly an honor for me to forge katana for you [y/n]-sama" he look at me while bow. "uh?.. yes ..thank you so much" I reply to him and bow as well.

"Beside, I also never forge a katana using gold ore" he take the katana that was wrapped safely using white rag. "I didn't think twice about it.. I just take it because my body is in painful state" I smile at him and look at the katana.

He unwrap the rag and I was amazed, my eyes full of diamond spark. Uzui was amazed when seeing the katana design. "WOAAAHHH!!! Finally I have my own katana!! And I like the design as well..".

"I'm so glad that you like it, [y/n]-sama. I was having a big problem after I got a news that I need to forge katana for the Master's daughter" he said. "So what kind of color the katana have??" Uzui ask him directly while me mesmerizing the katana design.

"She have to hold the katana, to know the color of the blade" he nod. A wide smile appear on my lips. As I carry the katana holder, the blade change it color into black with gold design. I raise the katana but end up fall the blade on the floor, we all flinch. "I'm sorry Kanamori-san!!" that all I can say.

"I never thought that katana is heavy.." Uzui look at Kanamori for explanation. "Well it's must be the gold carat make it heavy.. I was shock at first when I carry the gold ore, when I checked the ore weight.. it was really surprise me the ore was 250 carat of gold" he explain.

"WHAT???!!!" both of me and Uzui was surprise. Uzui hold my katana and still amazed with it "So, the impact of the katana is really sharp as well". I look on the floor.. the floor damage and the hole is deep. "With a gentle fall but the blade edge is truly sharp. Say.. Kanamori-san, what are you expect on this katana?" I look at Uzui then look at Kanamori.

"Hmm a Silver Gold color.. but the change of the second color is depend on the owner of the katana" he nod again. "I see.. " their eyes point at me "I will preserve the katana in my room!!" I smile like a glitter around my head. "B.. but.. [y/n]-sama .. that katana you have to bring with you like other pillars did for the mission" Kanamori let out sigh. "Eh?? This katana is heavy". Uzui raise his fist and smack my head AGAIN!!!

.

.

1 week passed..

"Idiot!!.. summon!! Go to Ubuyashiki Estate!!!" Aho the crow tilt it head while seeing me napping soundly on the floor. The crow fly near my face and use the beak to pinch my cheek. "EEEEHHHHH~~~!!! Get out!! You bird!!!" I shoo the bird away. "Can you give a knock at least!! You disrespectful creature!!"

"Hmmm.. Idiot!! Your father summon you to come!! Idiot.. Idiot!! I'm not human so I don't care about knocking I~Idiot!!!". I hold my pillow and throw it direct to the crow. "Get out!!!!"

A moment later, I reach a bit late to the Estate. I saw Shinobu, Kanao and Giyuu there to. "Hello.. everybody~~am I late??" I smile at them. "No you not, [y/n]-chan. It seem this is your first rescue mission" Shinobu smile. I just nod and see my father come forward.

"I think this is better.. I want 4 of you to go to Mount Natagumo. The other Corpse was been killed by one of the Twelve Kizuki. I think it was a Lower Rank demon. So I'll send you as a reinforcement, Shinobu and Giyuu. Kanao and [y/n] please treat any survivor"

We all bow as we receive the information, father can see my excited face. This is the first time I'm going out for mission. "Careful [y/n]" he said to me and I give him thumbs up.

.

.

The Kakushi member join to, but their job is to clear the mess and treat the wounded. Shinobu and Giyuu went to opposite way. While me follow Shinobu, Kanao went somewhere.

Me and Shinobu arrive at the place where I see a lot of weird spider. I look around to search Shinobu. She suddenly go down with a small blondie guy, she put him beside the tree. "I'll give him some antidote.. he was been poisoned by this spider. Take care of him, [y/n]" she disappear after instruct me.

I look at the blondie and tilt my head. "Ah.. he was the blondie with sparrow.. " I caress his hair gently. Poor him and I want to cry as well. He suddenly wake up make me flinch "Waaahhhh!!!! I though I was die!!! hmmm..." he cried like a kiddo. "Anyone with you?? Or your friend, blondie???" he look at me and hug my body "Waahhhh!! Thank you for saving me!!!!.m..my friend was there too!!!!" I try to push him away but I can't, not until the Kakushi smack his head. I thanks for that then run to forest.

.

During my searching, I saw 2 Kakushi poking something like a boar...BOAR?? I reach at them. "Oh? [y/n]-sama you were here.." they bow and I smile as I look at the boar guy. "Is he die?? faint??" I ask them while cut the rope using my katana.

The Kakushi manage to catch the guy. "I think he was faint" the girl Kakushi tell me. I just nod. "We can't sure if he okay or not.. well that pig head.. is his head or...." I look them for an answer. "[y/n]-sama.. its look like a mask, should we remove it??'.

"Do it.." I instruct my Kakushi. Once the lift up the boar mask, I was freeze as I see the face of him. Is he ..she?? I shook my head.. I don't have time for blushing or mesmerizing the face. I take something for cover his wound. His body full of wound, cuts and his mouth, nose bleeding.

I stand up and look up at the sky.

What did they encounter in this mountain??