S.M's letters

Hi Minna-sama!!!!!!

I know it's been a long that I'm being on hiatus without telling you all.

I'm so sorry. Anyway, eventhough I was on hiatus, I was here to see and read all your comment.

.
.
.

Actually, I wanna update this story 3 months ago, but I was struggling with my own life. Which, I don't know who I wanna share it with.

It was started when I met this person, and he sent me a parcel, and that I need to pay for custom $1500 (MYR5000). Everytime I paid it in large amount of money, I felt guilt and yeah, my anxiety coming out.

There's one time where I was doing my work which is therapist job, while doing massage on my guest, I feel so down, tired and stress.

Cause of that anxiety, stress and overthinking..... I was thinking that I wanna sit at higher place to calm down my mind.

I keep on thinking about my thought and I did make self test of Depression in Google :3 you need to find a good website on those.

After I filled up all the question. The result was "Minor depression " . I answer according what I've been felt passed 2 weeks.

And I felt that being a good person sometime can be bad. I mean, I did helped one person to access some of his account to purchased something for his work things. Yeah, I was kinda stupid cause at the end, that person asked me to pay for the authorization account access.

That person is somewhere in Europe and I'm living and born in Malaysia :3

This time... the person who sent me the parcel, ask me to do loaning fron bank, which I never done it before.

I feel like a dumb, if I able to do Loan for that person but won't help me to pay it back, I don't know what to do with my life.

And there's a thought from me and I do really wanna say this words to that person "If I cannot pay the loan back, I surely kill myself".

I feel I'm working and earn money just to pay all debt without even enjoying it for myself satisfaction.

I really don't know what I have to do with all this problem I have. I even don't tell this problem of mine to my own friends or family.

Actually, I don't know how to express it to anyone. So I just keep all the problem by myself.

Well, I shouldn't post this kind of story here but I just want you all know why I'm being hiatus for so long.

Hehe... once again, I would like to thanks for all of you who have been read this story of mine. I'm surely gonna update this fanfic sooner.

Don't worry, I will be fine as usual.

Love ya'll Minna-san.

I  am Okay :*