COMING SOON : Massacre ( 虐殺 )

A estate explode in front of her eyes.

She sitting on the roof facing at her family's estate. She come down and walk to her room, take out her black Slayer attire and her white lavender haori, she wear her clothes and tidy it up. She then take out her gold katana and place it on her waist. She clench her fist and greet her teeth.

"I'm gonna kill you, Muzan" a whisper come out from her lips.

.

.

She run faster to search Muzan in the Fortress. Looking on her right side, seeing her friends fight with the demon.

.

.

"I want you take care your sibling, I will be dying soon..... "

"I'll become a decoy....."

"We must kill him...."

"Muzan"

.

.

A bloody thread was connect to all Corps katana, she smirk as she approach Muzan closely, she smirk.

And hug him tightly.

"Let's die together.... Muzan.. Kibutsuji. and live in other world...."

.

.

She pull the thread.

.

.

"[y/n]!!!!!!"

"No..... no way....."

"Don't die!!!"

.

.

"I should be die..... kill me, cut my head off....."

"I won't do it even you force me..."

"I'll cut my head off...by my own....."

.

.

The girl kneel down in front of the cemetery. She give a small bitter smile.

She then raise her katana.

"Sorry for the things I've done...."

"Stay alive..... and now .. you may live ."

"Happy.... life.... without 'US'...."

.

.

She swing the katana through her neck.

.

.

A tears come out from his cheek. And carry it while he sit down beside the body.

.

.

An eyes open.

"W....why I'm not die yet.....?"

.

.

A sound of knocking on the door was heard. The lady open it and smile sweetly as she see something that make herself the happiest person ever.