Dance with the Devil // Jeggy

( requested by ferretings ) ( sorry if it's not exactly what you wanted , im basing it off the mv and this is really short ) ( also , yes , this feeds my slight obsession w/ jon rua )

Peggy read her book. It wasn't too interesting, but it had a plot that kept her attention. John glanced up from his Kindle and got up.

"John, what are you doing?" Peggy asked.

"We haven't danced together in a while," John said, offering out a hand.

"Oh, you know I can't dance like I use to," Peggy said, getting up. She took her husband's hand and began to follow his moves. They did a twirl, and as if by magic, both of them felt like the young, soon-to-be-married couple they did forever ago.

"John..." Peggy whispered. John smiled down at her and the couple danced some more. John quickly became winded, reminding him of his age, and Peggy offered extra support.

"I'm fine, I'm fine, where were we?" John said after a moment. Peggy smiled and took John up the stairs. They continued to dance around, fewer and fewer breaks being needed each time. John kept sneaking in a few kisses, leaving Peggy blushing and tired after their dance.

"Wow, that was..." John started.

"Amazing," Peggy finished for him.

"Again tomorrow?" John asked.

"Absolutely not, I think my body had enough memories of feeling young," Peggy laughed out.

"Fine with me," John said, kissing his wife of 50 years gently.