Pictures // Lafbury & Lams

im done with sad , heres a good relationship i had with an added thing

Lafayette looked at Alexander with a smile.

"Are you ready to make our boyfriends blush?" Alexander asked with a smirk.

"Always," Lafayette said, pulling out his phone.

Laf: Bonjour, mon chéri!

Sam: Hi!!

Laf: Est-ce que le soleil vient de se lever ou c'est toi qui m'as souri?

Sam: Darling, I don't speak French?

Laf: Then let me repeat my question
Did the sun rise or did you just smile at me?

Sam: Uhm uhm... I mean- It's 10in the morning and the sun's been up for awhile-

Laf: Ah! So you just smiled your cutest smile?

Sam: Well, I mean- I didnsmile at your text-

Laf: Are you already so flustered you cannot type well?

Sam: NOOIOO- Just a bitblushy

Laf: Be careful of that space bar then!

Sam: PLESSE ITS 10 AM -

Laf: I know! I have wasted at least 2 hours of flustering you

Sam: LAF!!

Laf: I will see you in a little bit for our date!

Sam: DON5 TELL ME I FORGOT-

Laf: You did not, I just planned now

Sam: WAIT- Where is it?

Laf: That is a surprise, mon amour

Sam: JFJEICJEVOKAY

Lafayette laughed at Samuel's reaction and looked at Alexander. Alexander started to type on his phone with a smug look on his face.

Alex: Hey? Can u send a pic? I wanna show Santa what I want for Christmas

John: Alex, it's June. Second, I can give you whatever you ask for. No need for Santa

Alex: NO, WAIT, I JUST WANT A PICTURE OF YOU-

John: image attached This good enough?

Alexander stared at the photo, completely shocked. It looked like John was just out of the shower and was in the golden morning sunlight. He wore his hair down and had a pair of sweat pants on. It appeared to have been taken by someone else as it was a full body picture.

"Alex? Are you okay? You have been staring for five minutes," Lafayette said, making Alexander jump.

"I'm okay! I'm okay! Just- Holy shit," Alexander said, snapping out of his zone, "Has Samuel ever sent you photos of his body where it makes you realize just how gay you are?"

"Non, he is very keen on not letting me see much of his body. We showered together once and he insisted on us both having swim trunks on. Besides, I love him for his personality, not his body," Lafayette said, as if it were nothing. He reopened his phone and saw a message from Samuel. He checked it, almost throwing his phone. The photo was Samuel sitting on a chair watching the sunrise. His arms were a bit more exposed than normal, making Lafayette flip out in his gayness.

Laf: You need to sit in the chair better or you can hurt your back

Sam: That's... That's what you got from that picture?

Laf: Non, but I worry for your back now

Sam: I'll try to sit straighter then?

Laf: Merci!

Alexander cleared his throat to get Lafayette's attention away from the photo.

"I think I know what's going on, out boys are giving us a taste of our own medicine," Alexander said. Lafayette tried to spend a second to comprehend what that meant.

"Well, I hope we have our medicine if we need it, though I am healthy," he said, furrowing his brows.

"No- I mean they are doing to us what we did to them," Alexander clarified. Lafayette seemed to got it.

"Wait, how do you know this?" he asked. Alexander turned his phone around to show Samuel and John together. They were hugging each other, clearly proud of what they had done.

"That is not my boyfriend, he is not taller than John!" Lafayette said, looking at the picture

"He's obviously standing on something, but they thought they could get away with this? To us?" Alexander said.

"Mmm, I believe it worked because I can stare at the picture of Samuel all day," Lafayette said in an almost daydream voice.

"Yeah, but we should get them back somehow," Alexander said.

"Non, I do not think I can handle if they try to get us back for getting them back!" Lafayette said.

"Fair point... double date? And we both try to make them as flustered as possible in public?" Alexander asked. Lafayette nodded and went to find a place fir their date as Alexander told John that he was going to take him on a date tonight.

ill make a double date part in a bit , im just tired rn and want to post