Domestic Life is my Style // Hamlee (kinda)

there will be mentions of periods , blood , and death ( well , dramatic stuff , not actual death )

quick info
philips 16 and mute bc of his past , theos 17 , angelicas 12, ham and lee are ,,,, dad age , and eliza divorced alex after she found out abt maria 4 years prior

Alexander rushed up the stairs the moment he heard his daughter scream. Philip wasn't far behind, equally worried about his younger sister.

"Angelica, are you alright?!" Alexander said, standing outside the locked bathroom.

"NO, NO, THERE BLOOD, IT'S ALL OVER MY PANTS, OH MY GOD, DAD, AM I DYING? DAD, PIP, I DON'T WANNA DIE, PLEASE PLEASE," Angelica called from behind the door, frightened even more than she normally is.

"Fuck fuck, where are the bandages? Philip, get the first-aid kit! Angie, you are NOT dying, we'll help, alright??" Alexander said. He ran his fingers through his hair and paced the hallway as Philip got the first aid kit. Charles laid a hand on the shorter.

"Can I see something before you go all doctor on the kid?" he asked.

"What? What do you mean?! She's bleeding out in the bathroom!" Alexander said, getting a little defensive.

"Trust me on this," Charles said, with a sincere look. Alexander sighed, knowing it was going to be a few minutes until Philip would be back.

"Fine, but don't make her get more hurt or else, someone else will bleed out in this house," Alexander said, finally moving to the side. Charles sat in front of the door and knocked softly.

"Dad? Pip? Do I need to unlock the door?" Angelica asked, still breathing heavy.

"No, no, no! Keep the door closed! It's Mr. Lee, uh, Ang...elica, I need you to do something, alright?" Charles asked gently.

"Yeah? What is it?" Angelica asked, calming down a bit.

"Uhm, can you grab some toilet paper and tell me if the blood is coming from, er, where you would normally wipe..?" Charles asked hesitantly. It was clear he was new to whatever he was doing, but he at least he knew what might be going on.

"Yeah..." Angelica said. There was a moment of silence before Angelica screamed again.

"Oh my God, oh my God, you're right, it's coming from there, am I really dying? Mr. Lee, I really don't want to be dying," Angelica cried out. Philip hurried back, holding the first aid kit, but Alexander stopped him, letting Charles finish.

"Kid, no, you're not dying, this is natural, alright? I'm not the best person to talk about this with, that person would probably be your mother, but right now, I want you to grab a wad of toilet paper and roll it up. Put that in your underwear, near the front then grab a towel so you can go change, alright? I'm going to get a few things from the store and I'm sure Ha- your father would get your mother here to tell you what's going on, do you understand?" Charles asked, smiling softly.

"Yeah... Definitely," Angelica said, trying her best to follow what Charles said. She opened the bathroom door, a towel around her waist and some blood across her hands and legs.

"Hamilton, get Eliza here. Tell her it's an emergency, I'll be right back," Charles said, getting up, "Angelica, you might want to take a bath- not a shower- and clean yourself off. Use warm water." He left the house and Angelica went to grab a new set of clothing before her shower. Philip looked confused at his father who just shrugged.

"I guess we won't need the first aid kit..." Alexander said, grabbing his phone. He called Eliza, being put straight to voicemail the first 4 times. The 5th time, she finally answered him.