idk what to call this one // ...leebury

i tried filling the plot holes , but my brain doesnt work so well , apparently

also , hey , i got a photo editor again 😏😏 the reference comes up later

Laurens, the most open, yet not flamboyant, gay person in the school. Without hesitation, he will admit he's gay, with no fear of what could happen. Almost everyone was supportive of him, after all, it was the 21st century. However, there was a pair that tended to seem homophobic. Charles Lee and Samuel Seabury. Samuel was raised in a religious household and refused on any terms to let go of his religion. Charles, however, was quieter about it, unless John was saying something to him. Neither of them was violent, nor made loud ridiculing comments, rather they just refused to talk to John or his friend group.

Daily, John passed the two with Alexander to get to their friends' table.

"It's almost like Laurens has a stick up his ass," Charles said, picking at his school food.

"Language," Samuel said, eating his salad. Alexander had overheard them and stepped over, dragging John with him.

"Oh, Lee, you're so wrong. John did have something else up his ass earlier though," Alexander said, elbowing John. John smiled and poked Alexander back.

"Disgusting- Who even invited you two over here?" Charles asked, holding the perfect resting bitch face.

"Oh, don't act as if you didn't like it better," John teased, adding a wink. Charles turned red, adjusting his gaze around.

"No one asked for such... vulgar comments. May we finish lunch in peace?" Samuel asked, looking up at the uninvited guests.

"Are they vulgar 'cause they're gay or because it's sex before marriage?" John asked, tapping his chin playfully.

"Both. Lucifer has a home for you two in Hell," Samuel said, shaking his head.

"Oh! I hope it's filled with cute guys!" Alexander said, pretending to swoon onto John.

"Temptation is what led Eve to the apple," Samuel said. It sounded like a warning, but John didn't seem to care too much about Biblical stories. If he wanted miraculous stories, he would've picked up a fiction book. Charles was focused on making holes into his sandwich, not looking at Alexander or John.

"Just ignore them, Sam, they have to go away soon," Charles said, still making holes into his sandwich.

"You make it sound like we're begging dogs," Alexander said.

"You might as well be, you're always bothering us," Charles said.

"Don't talk to him like that," John said, defending Alexander. Charles ignored him, starting a new conversation with Samuel. John sighed and dragged Alexander away.

"Come on! We were about to get Lee to shut up for good," Alexander complained. John shushed him and tilted his head towards Charles and Samuel. They were both laughing and smiling.

"Oh, yeah, homophobes can smile? I thought they always had a pissed-off face – the one Lee has when he sees us," Alexander said, staring right at them. Charles turned and saw him staring. Charles then turned his laugh into a scowl, poking his sandwich gently. Alexander turned away and looked back at John.

"What's your point?" Alexander asked, crossing his arms.

"I'm talking about Lee, he always pokes something when he's annoyed or nervous," John said, flicking his eyes to Charles. Alexander took a glance, seeing Charles poking his leg with his fingers. Samuel was saying something, using his hands to animate what he was saying.

"That's a really weird observation to make, John," Alexander pointed out.

"Oh, fuck off, I'm just saying, Lee and Seabury are close as all get out, why would he be nervous?" John asked. The silence settled around them as Alexander thought about what John implied.