Who did this? // Leerens

* quietly realizes i wrote lee with some nd traits *

Laurens glared at Lee darkly. Lee rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"Can I help you?" Lee asked.

"Must you be so annoying?" Laurens asked.

"Me? Seriously? You're the one glaring at me!" Lee complained.

"So you're complaining about me now?" Laurens said, letting his arms fly hysterically. Lee scoffed loudly and stood on his toes so they were at eye level with each other.

"I'm complaining because you started this," Lee said. Laurens flicked his forehead, making Lee stumble back. Laurens chuckled.

"Short ass," he said as he bent to Lee's level.

"Fuck off, you're just jealous," Lee said, rubbing his forehead.

"If I was jealous of you, you'd know. I could never handle being four foot two," Laurens teased.

"I'M FIVE FOOT FIVE!" Lee exclaimed. Laurens rolled his eyes and grabbed his water bottle. Lee grabbed his gym shirt and pulled off his normal shirt. Laurens spit out some of his water, getting it all over Lee's back.

"What the fuck?!" Lee screamed. He turned around, looking more pissed than he has ever been at Laurens.

"Sorry, but what is that?" Laurens asked, staring right at Lee's abdomen.

"My body. I get it, it's not fucking pleasant to look at, just deal with it," Lee said, crossing his arms subconsciously over his stomach. Laurens pulled them away.

"Not that... that," Laurens said, poking a large scab on Lee's side.

"Ow! First off, don't fucking poke it. Second, it's what happens when someone shoves you into a wall corner," Lee said, some bitter tone to his words.

"Who did this?" Laurens asked, lightening his touch.

"You did, remember? Yesterday morning," Lee said, walking out of Laurens' touch. Laurens remembered pushing Lee to the side, but he hadn't imagined that he would cause such an injury.

"I'm sorry," Laurens muttered as he stared at the large scab.

"Sorry? You definitely didn't seem that way when Samuel dragged me to the nurse," Lee said as he started to put on his shirt. He stretched too much, causing the scab to break and bleed a bit. Lee muttered a few obscenities, wiping a bit of the blood.

"Stop touching it, hang on," Laurens said, grabbing the first aid kit. Lee rolled his eyes. He didn't want to admit that he loved when Laurens took care of him. Granted, most of the time, Laurens was the cause, but he genuinely didn't mean to cause a lot of harm. Laurens lightly ran an alcohol wipe over the part that bled, making Lee hiss at the pain.

"Relax, I know it hurts," Laurens muttered. His hands moved quickly and gently as he put a bandage over the wound. Lee let his breath hold when Laurens stopped moving.

"Does it hurt still?" Laurens asked, glancing up. He stuck the bandage down and got up.

"...Why would you care?" Lee asked, placing his shirt on completely.

"Because I like you. Alex just hates you," Laurens said, so softly not even Lee heard hit.

"Huh?" Lee asked, letting confusion paint his look. Laurens groaned and pulled Lee's chin up to kiss him softly. When he stopped, Lee was silent and bright red.

"I. Like. You. Alex hates you, and he's my best friend, so I gotta act like I hate you just as much," Laurens said, rolling his eyes.

"I- You- What?!" Lee stammered out. He was just as, if not more, red as before. Laurens stepped up to him, gently pushing his hair from over his eyes.

"I don't know how to say it more simply, I got feelings for you and I never hated you," Laurens said.

"Uhm, uh- Me very gay too? Wait, uh, fuck-" Lee kept stammering. He threw his gaze to the floor and silently questioned what just came over him.

"I would hope you were, otherwise this crush is kinda pointless," Laurens said, getting confused. Lee had lost whatever confident, snarky attitude he had to this flustered, shy mess. Lee sighed and tugged Laurens down for another kiss.

"Will you boyfriend? Wait- No-" Lee said, still blushing. Laurens laughed and smiled down at Lee.

"Yes, I'll be your boyfriend," Laurens said. Lee blushed more and offered the first smile Laurens has ever seen out of him. Lee grabbed Laurens' arms and made Laurens hold his waist.

"Did you just make us hug-" Laurens said, slightly confused. He didn't pull away, he just stood there awkwardly.

"Shut the fuck up, I've wanted this for a long time," Lee said, pressing his head into Laurens' shoulder.

"I was never jealous that you're short because I could do this," Laurens said after a moment. He turned around and pulled Lee onto his back and started to run out of the locker room.

"NO- STOP, PUT ME DOWN-" Lee screamed as he hung for dear life on Laurens. Laurens laughed, stopping to let Lee down and finish walking to class together.

"Hey, if Alex gives you anymore shit, let me know," Laurens said. Lee nodded and slowed his pace to keep with Laurens.

gahhh , awkward ending again