Im soft now // Kingbury

(im hella soft, take this kingbury fluff)

George and his boyfriend, Samuel, were walking in the park. George had his arm around Samuel's shoulders, making sure he didn't bump into anyone or anything while reading his book. They walked in comfortable silence, as Samuel reached the end of his book. He closed it and put it into the inside pocket of his jacket. He sighed and continued to walk with his boyfriend, leaning into George's side. George smiled and kissed the top of Samuel's head. Eventually, they sat down at a bench.

Samuel stayed in George's side, watching kids laugh and play in the playground. George kept his arm around his smaller boyfriend and scrolled through his phone, not noticing Samuel drifting off. After about 10 minutes, George decided it was time to leave.

"Sammy, let's go. Sammy?" George said and looked down at Samuel who was sleeping comfortably on George's side. he smiled and kissed Samuel's forehead, before picking him up and going to their car. Samuel woke up to the movements and looked around at his surroundings before looking at his boyfriend. He smiled a half tired smile and hopped out of George's arms.

"Hey, I liked you there," George said, pouting. Samuel giggled and walked towards their car. Just as he turned to smile at George, someone tapped his shoulder and started speaking to him.

"Hey, what's a cutie like you doing out here without a boyfriend?" he said. Samuel made himself smaller and didn't answer.

"I asked you a question, baby boy, answer me," the man said. Samuel looked over and saw George running at full speed to them. Before he knew it, George was holding up the other man against a pole.

"WHAT IN THE EVER FUCKING WORLD MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN CALL MY BOYFRIEND THAT? IF I EVER SEE YOU AGAIN TALKING TO MY BOYFRIEND, YOU WILL NOT LIVE TO SEE ANOTHER DAY, UNDERSTAND?" George yelled. Samuel blushed at the fact George called him his. The man nodded and rushed away. George turned to Samuel and held him close, glaring at anyone who would even look at Samuel.

"Georggggggge," Samuel whined, hiding his face into George's side.

"Yes, Sammy?" George replied.

"You don't need to be so protective," Samuel groaned, not moving away from George.

"Well, you're mine, no one else's, I have to make sure people know that," George decided, rubbing Samuel's arm softly.