SPOOKY TIME // Leerens

John woke up hearing rapid knocking on his door. He rolled out of bed and pulled on some pajama pants and went to answer the door. When he answered it, his boyfriend, Charles, was standing there.

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN MONTH, C'MON WE ARE GETTING PUMPKIN SPICE LATTES!" Charles said, grabbing John's arm.

"It's 6 in the morning, what the fuck? Did you even sleep?" John asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Nope! Now hurry up, these lattes won't order themselves," Charles said.

"Hang on, I only have pajama pants and 7 hours of sleep, I'm going back to bed," John said. Charles hopped after him and stopped the door from closing.

"You'd feel so much more awake with a latte," he offered.

"You're such a dumbass. A hot one, but a dumbass, nonetheless," John said, pulling Charles into the house. Charles just pulled John down by his chin and kissed him.

"This would be a lot better if you tasted like a pumpkin latte, hurry up," Charles said with a smile, and still holding John's chin. John was blushing madly and nodded.

(srry its short, i just wanted to get it out before, a; the day was over, b; i went to sleep, and c; wattpad goes down

happy spooky month yall, and treat yourself to pumpkin lattes, halloween candy, and whatever you want!)