This is Halloween // Laflee

"We should watch a scary movie," Charles said as he walked into the apartment. Lafayette sat up and looked at him.

"That would be a fun evening," he said. Charles sat next to him and turned on their television.

"What do you want to watch? IT? One of the Chucky movies? Or even Saw?" Charles asked. Lafayette was quiet as he thought.

"The Nightmare Before Christmas," he determined. Charles froze and stared at his boyfriend.

"What? No, I said scary movie," Charles whined a little.

"Oh! Then, uh, Edward Scissorhands? Or the Beetlejuice movie!" Lafayette said. He had a huge grin on his face.

"Are you going to keep naming Tim Burton films or are you going to give me a scary movie?" Charles asked.

"They are, what's the word... relatively scary! How do I know if you are not scared to watch them?" Lafayette said. He was giving Charles a challenge, something he could never turn away, especially if it was causing such doubt.

"The Nightmare Before Christmas it is," Charles mumbled, opening Disney. Lafayette giggled as he pulled his legs up. He used his height for the cuddling advantages. Charles may seem tougher and stronger, but there was no doubt he would ever reject being held by Lafayette. Charles let himself be moved as he kept setting the movie up.

"Laf, we need snacks," Charles said, once he realized how tight Lafayette held him.

"You are the only snack I need," Lafayette said. He could feel Charles blushing as the movie started. Charles shifted on Lafayette so his head could rest just below Lafayette's chin. They watched the movie in silence, occasionally making appropriate remarks.

Lafayette cracked a small joke about the mayor. He didn't hear anything from Charles, so he paused the movie as he looked at Charles. Charles was asleep, pressed comfortably into Lafayette. Lafayette blushed a bit as he continued the movie. His arms drifted to Charles's waist. He buried his nose into Charles's hair, smelling the sweet honey shampoo he used. Towards the end of the movie, Charles shifted around and sat up a little.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" Charles asked, tilting his head up. Lafayette pecked his lips and smiled.

"You were too adorable, I cannot ever wake you," he said. Charles blushed and placed himself back against Lafayette. Lafayette smiled and pulled Charles slightly closer. Charles smiled and they watched as Oogie Boogie lost his bugs.

"Why do we show this to kids?" Charles laughed.

"It is perfectly okay to kill, uh, le croque-mitaine, but not Santa Claus," Lafayette said. Charles laughed more and tilted his head up.

"I'd say you're right, but half the movie had Jack replacing Santa," Charles said. Lafayette kissed Charles gently while they finished the movie.

eh , close enough to halloween