yeah im sad lol // Leebury (/p)

negative shit ?? lol , fanfic it

i frowned a bit, tears slipping down my cheeks. my throat felt constricted in the way it does when you cry. i couldnt be crying over something someone told me over the internet. it was something stupid to cry about. but sometimes, it was supposed to be my safe space. somewhere that i could be myself and not something that conforms to the stupid shit my family expects me to be. not to mention samuel was always there for me. i smiled at the thought of him. he always made me feel happy in the shittiest moments. after being shown what kind of life i had without him, i couldnt bear to lose him again.

a notification popped up, gaining my attention. i noticed it was from samuel. ...was he defending me? over a meaningless comment? i could cry- well, from happiness instead. samuel probably didnt know the joy he just gave me, but i didnt care. i knew it and that was all that mattered. he asled me if i was alright and i couldnt hide it from him, he would be able to tell. samuel never pried into anything when i clearly dont want to, and i dont do it to him either. i told him no and he offered some of the most comforting things he could do for me. even if he didnt know that, the little things he would do always made me happy. i wanted him to know it, everything about him was perfect, i could make a shit day amazing just with one conversation.

until i could tell it to samuel in person, maybe just holding this to myself would be fine. i wiped the stray tears and got a drink of water before deciding it would be better to get some sleep. i told samuel good night and reminded him i loved him so much, and that he was my best friend.