Royalty PART 2

(OH, for anyone who doesnt know, the kingdoms said in the last one were all from ancient ireland, yeah, everyones irish-)

Peggy latched her cloak on and hugged Maria. Susan came rushing over.

"Mama! Where are you going?" she asked.

"Just to deliver something," Peggy said, grabbing a basket. In it, was the letter she wrote, her canteen, flowers, and an extra cloak. The flowers were Susan's touch.

"Can I go with you? You always go alone," Susan pouted.

"Sorry, but I can get in a lot of trouble if I'm not careful," Peggy explained.

"How long in time out would you be?" Susan asked.

"Much longer than 5 minutes," Peggy laughed.

"WHAT? I CAN'T COUNT PAST 5!" Susan exclaimed. Maria and Peggy both laughed at the little girl, Maria picking her up.

"I'll be back by tonight if everything goes well," Peggy said, going to the door. She left, going down the path she goes every so often, wanting to visit home. She never went the full way, only stopping half way before getting scared she'd be caught.

By mid-day, Peggy was already standing at the gates, which were wide open. She slipped into the crowd entering and fixed her hood up. Looking around, she spotted the path to the castle and rushed over.

As Peggy strolled down to the mail area, someone grabbed her shoulder.

"Ma'am, what are you doing here?" a familiar voice said. Charles Lee. Who knew the bastard was still alive.

"Uh, just got sidetracked, I'll be on my way," Peggy said, trying to alter her voice. She kept facing forward, to not reveal her face.

"There's only one way in here, and the way you kept your cloak on in front of an officer says you are engaging in some suspicious activity," Lee said, grabbing Peggy's arm. Peggy used her other arm to hold the basket and her cloak.

"I'm taking you to the Queen, she'll know what to do." Lee never made a move to view her face. He pulled her forward. Well, backwards for her.

The two entered the palace, Peggy trying to keep her face covered. Lee pulled her to the throne room and nearly tossed her in front of the queen. Peggy looked through the thin fabric and noticed it was Angelica on the throne rather than her father.

"Your majesty, I found this one by the royal mail, just tell me and I'll take her belongings and put her in the dungeon," Lee said.

"Well, who is she?" Angelica asked, "Did you even bother looking for her identity? Her hood is still up." Lee realized his mistake and went to remove Peggy's hood. Peggy jumped away and rushed away until she was cornered.

"Halt!" Angelica called out, getting up from her throne. Lee stopped moving and Peggy looked away. The sounds of heels filled the room and before Peggy knew it, they stopped.

"What was your business by the mail?" Angelica asked, close to Peggy. Peggy took a deep breath and tried to alter her voice in the same way as before.

"I was only hoping to drop this off and go on my way," she said, holding out the basket of flowers and the letter buried in the flowers.

"And for whom are these for?" Angel said, looking at the colorful flowers.

"Well, you and your sister, your majesty, I must really be on my way, my daughter is waiting for me at home," Peggy said, putting down the basket and keeping her gaze low. Angelica whispered some things to Lee and he nodded along.