A Letter // PT 2

( hambury now folks )

"You can let go of my ear," Alexander whined.

"No," Aaron said, with Charles and Alexander in tow. Charles had his phone out, videoing the whole thing.

"Can you at least tell your boyfriend to not film this?" Alexander complained.

"Nah, my best friend is going to get a boyfriend, I need to save this. Also, we aren't boyfriends yet," Charles said.

"You're friends with Seabury? I knew you both hang out with Kings, but damn," Alexander said.

Charles pointed to a stout house and said Seabury lived there. It was the perfect HGTV Love it or List it listed house. The three walked onto the porch and Aaron knocked on the door. He let Alexander go, but he couldn't run off with Charles behind him. The door opened, and a tired and confused Samuel stood on the otherside.

"Hey Sam, we have a gift for you," Charles said, shoving Alexander in. Aaron followed behind, laughing a bit.

"Uh- what?" Samuel said, lightly blushing. Charles turned to Aaron and muttered something to him. Aaron agreed and they grabbed their respective friends.

"AARON- WHAT THE FUCK?" Alexander called out.

"Charles, what are you doing?" Samuel asked, a bit quieter. The boys were shoved in a room and Alexander tried to run out. They heard laughter on the otherside.

"So... why are you guys here?" Samuel asked.

"Uh- well- you see, uhm-" Alexander stammered out. Samuel had never seen Alexander like this, so he was rightfully worried.

"Are you okay? You're normally so confident?" Samuel asked.

"Fine, fine," Alexander said, stiffening up. Samuel leisurely laid on the bed. ( thanks to liza for telling me that word )

"Are you sure? You're face is bright pink," Samuel said, laughing a bit. How he wasn't completely flustered was beyond his knowledge, but it was funny to see Alexander all flustered.

"Just make out!" Charles called through the door. A small "ow" resonated afterwards, along with a small chuckle from Samuel.

"Why the fuck would he say that?" Alexander muttered, the blush on his face darkening. Samuel chuckled a little.

"Is someone flustered?" Samuel asked. Alexander pouted and flopped next to him.

"No, I am not shut up," Alexander said, hiding into a pillow.

"Have you even tried to open the door? The lock on this room doesn't work," Samuel said, getting up. He turned the doorknob, it turning freely, but the door wouldn't open.

"Sam, we are sitting on this door till you leave with a boyfriend!" Charles called out.

"B-boyfriend?" Samuel said, now his turn to blush.

"Surprise? I have a really huge crush on you?" Alexander said, now sitting up.

"I knew you were flustered, but I thought it was just because of the comments-" Samuel said.

"Now kiss- ow! You have to stop doing that- No- Ugh, fine," Charles voice said. Aaron's voice was barely audible in response. Samuel looked at Alexander who was bright red. He laughed at his reaction, taking a quick picture.

"NO- DELETE THAT!" Alexander as he realized what happened. Samuel laughed and quickly pocketed his phone. Alexander tried to grab it, but failed and slipped off the bed.

"Are you okay?" Samuel laughed, helping Alexander up.

"No, a kiss would make it better though," Alexander said. Samuel blushed a little and smiled softly.

"Where?" he asked.

"Mmm, my forehead, my cheeks, my nose, and maybe my lips," Alexander listed. Samuel giggled and kissed everywhere, except for Alexander's lips.

"Hey, you forgot a spot," Alexander pouted. Samuel giggled again and kissed Alexander's lips. They held together for about half a minute.

"GOT IT! WAIT- SHIT- RUN, AARON, RUN!" Charles yelled from the doorway.

"NO, GET BACK HERE," Samuel called out, removing himself from Alexander's arms. Alexander laughed and followed the chase. The group ended up in front of Aaron's house, Charles laying face up on the lawn, Aaron trying to get him up. Samuel grabbed his phone and put in the code, deleting the image. Little did he know it was already sent to Aaron's phone.