Date night.

Katrina's POV.

Tonight Xander was taking me on a date , to where , I do not know , but I was excited.

I have never been on a date before , so this was new to me. He said dress casually and it was to be warm today so I opted for a dress.

I allowed my natural curls to hang loose as I applied some winged eye liner , mascara and Vaseline to my lips

I slipped on some white sneakers and grabbed all of my essentials before making my way to Xander's office.

Knocking on his door , before allowing myself in , I see him sat behind his desk looking out of his office window.

"Are you ready?" I asked him with a smile and his attention finally snapped to me , a frown making its way onto his lips.

He wore brown shorts and a white shirt. And my did he look hot.

He looked at his watch and then back to me

"I was going to come and get you , besides you are early." The frown still attached to his face.

Making my way around his desk , I sat on his lap , both my arms gone around his neck.

Kissing his cheek , a smile made its way onto his face.

"You complain to much Alpha." I teased , casing him to shake his head at me.

"You look very handsome." I whispered to him.

He gave me a soft kiss on the lips before complimenting "You look stunning."

His eyes drifted down my body , lingering on my bare legs and then my chest , which showed a little cleavage.

"It's a good thing where we are going is quiet and empty , or I'd have to tell you to go and change." He scolded.

"Well it's a good thing I don't listen to you then , isn't it?" I said , standing up from his lap and offering my hand to help him up.

"I'd say otherwise in the bedroom." He snickered , making me glare and pulling my hands away from my offering.

"You are dirty Alpha." I said pointing at his face , causing him to laugh , before wrapping his hands around my waist , placing his head on my stomach.