Heat.

Katrina's POV.

About a month had paced since that night at the club and since then , Xander and I sorted out our problem with each other. Admitting to both being petty.

My Luna ceremony was a couple of days after that and then my heat another week after that. Natalie had also announced she was pregnant , and I was excited to have a new member to the pack in a few months.

My heat lasted 4 days , and the two of us were at it like rabbits. Claiming each other on every surface , christen every room in the house.

I was beyond sore to say the least , the amount of bite marks and scratches on each other took a few days to heal.

We was back to our normal daily routine only now it consisted of morning sex , shower sex , breakfast sex , car sex , office sex , mid training sex , dinner sex , and then endless rounds throughout the night.

I was starting to think something was seriously wrong with me , especially considering I was always the one who went to him because I was horny.

My eyes fluttered open and they fell onto the gorgeousness of my mates naked , sexy back. One arm around my waist while he lay on his stomach , eyes closed.

I trailed one finger over the pure muscle in him , admiring his handsome face.

"You're staring ." He spoke , morning voice seeping through , making me jump.

"God don't do that."

His laugh , made me smile. Watching his eyes open , the gentleness and love in his eyes making my heart warm.

I crawled on top of him as he turned over onto his back , allowing me to straddle his hips , my naked core against his bare cock which was now hardening.

His hand came up to run a finger skeins my nipple in soft circles , which felt extra sensitive today , and traced my sternum tattoo.

He came up to kiss me , but I suddenly put a hand between us , preventing him from doing so.

His eyebrows furrowed along with mine in confusion and I couldn't stop it from coming up.

Throwing myself off of the bed and onto the bathroom floor , I emptied the contents of my stomach into the toilet.

Xander soon trailing in behind me , pulling his boxers up and a t-shirt in hand. He pulled my hair back and rubbed soothing circles on my back.

"Fuck" I whispered , starting to feel a cold sweat break out on me.

Wolves don't get the cold , much less throw up like they have it.

Maybe it was the squirrel I ate last night.

But then again Xander ate it too.

Xander had handed me a glass of water , concern and worry littering his face as he checked my face for anything.

"We should go to the pack doctor." Xander suggested.

"Don't be ridiculous, it was only a bit of sick , I probably just ate something ba-"

Before I could finish another lot of vomit spilled out of my mouth and into the toilet.

Xander gave me a pointed look , making me roll my eyes at him.

"I'll just stay home and rest. It'll probably pass before tomorrow." I told him , having him help me stand from the floor and slipping the t-shirt over my head.

Dang no morning sex. Artemis pouted.

Shut up horn dog. I scolded her , despite wanting to pout to.