Fight.

KATRINA'S POV.

A slight soft but loud knock at my door woke me up , rubbing my eyes and dragging my lazy self out of bed and towards the door , I swung it open to reveal my well put together Alpha , who's eyebrows widened in shock as his eyes trailed down my figure and then diverting his eyes elsewhere , before deciding to turn a full 180 away from me.

I simply raised my eyebrow at his strange behaviour. "Um Xander?"

"Katrina , you ugh..you're." He stuttered not able to get his words out , his weirdness had made me alert , did something happen?

"Did something happen?" worry laced my voice immediately.

"Ugh , no not that , you're just , you know.." he trailed.

"Know what Xander?" I exclaimed frustrated.

"You're naked Katrina."He exclaimed in a breathless whisper.

Looking down at my figure , I was indeed naked. Slamming the door on his back , I rushed to pick my clothes up off the floor and change into them , going into he bathroom , I found a new hairbrush and toothbrush and put them to good use. Once I was presentable I made my way back to the door Xander stood behind , taking a quick breath to gather my embarrassed self , I swung the door open again , not meeting his gaze.

"I sincerely apologise for my lack of modesty , I had just woken up."

Wait ago Katrina , now he knows you sleep naked. My wolf snickered

"It's okay , we're all out of it in the morning." his voice was strained and it made me look up into his eyes , which looked hazed." I actually came to get you because breakfast is ready , didn't think you'd want to miss the most important meal of the day."

I chuckled at that , his father would always tell us that . "That's very kind of you to do."

As we made our way down into the pack kitchen , I caught sight of a pretty red head. "Natalie?"

At the sound of her name being called she turned around to face me , her face full of recognition and happiness "Oh Katrina." she squealed.

Damn why do they all squeal.

Natalie and I were good friends along with Luke , who is her mate but I have yet to see him around. Natalie , Luke , Xander and I were all close friends. But ever since Natalie and Luke became mates , it was always them two and then us two. Seeing as they were also older than us. But I didn't mind , Xander was good company.

"I've missed you so much , and girl you look so hot." She exclaimed , oh so loudly.

"Baby I was outside and I can still hear you , die it out a little." Luke walked in , in all his cocky glory. He had short dirty blonde hair , with brown eyes which matched Natalies. He was a good looking boy , but his personality was too much for me.

"Damn Katrina , you got tall. How've you been?" H e pulled me into a side hug really quickly before placing his arm around Natalie's waist. We all stood around the kitchen island while Xander had gotten me a plate and filled it with food for me. Thanking him , I gratefully took it and started to eat.

"Catching up to you luckey-pukey" I teased him , only because he hated it " and I have been oh so great and you two love birds?"

"you know I hate being called that , but all in all we've been at our happiest together." I smiled at that , although it wouldn't look like I wouldn't be getting my happily ever after with my mate , I could at least enjoy the moments of watching two people in love and live their own happily ever after.