Epilogue.

Xander's POV.

I watch as my 5 month pregnant mate walked out of the pack house into the field , towards me , sporting that beautiful smile that I love.

I had prepared myself for a long pregnancy, filled with crazy mood swings that would give me whip lash and never ending tears from my over emotional mate.

However , she seemed perfect in her pregnant state. She was always happy , we had our occasional disagreements and arguments that we always got over.

The only thing she gave me was an overly sensitive dick with how much sex we had.

I don't know how I managed to keep up with her sex drive. Not that I was complaining , I love these pregnancy hormones and wasn't afraid to admit it.

I told her as soon as we could, I was putting another baby inside of her , just so the sex wouldn't end.

She was a sex freak and I wouldn't change a damn thing about it.

Although I'll admit her food choices have me concerned , I woke up one night to an empty bed and a pregnant mate eating pickles dipped in melted chocolate at 3 in the morning on more than one occasion.

And today was the gender reveal , only Natalie knew of the gender reveal , not even Luke knowing his fat mouth would've said something to us. So she planned the whole thing.

My mate wore a beautiful white dress that flowed down to her ankles , I knew she wore it too seem innocent but she was anything but.

Maybe I'm suffering with pregnancy hormones , maybe I'm the actual horny one.

She jumped and wrapped her arms around my neck , giving me a kiss on the lips.

"Hey handsome." God I loved it when she called me that.

"Hello my Queen." I smiled back at her.

We was having a pack barbecue in honour of the gender reveal and there was a display for cupcakes which held the colour of our baby inside of it.

I wasn't telling anyone what gender I was hoping for , scared if I shared that it may not come true.

But I knew I'd be over the moon no matter what we came out of today with.

"Okay everyone gather around , it's time!" Natalie squealed.

"Mom , dad come to the front please." I held Katrina's hand as we both made our way to the front , where everyone gathered.

A big black ballon stood there neck to Natalie who was now 6 almost 7 months pregnant with a boy.

And they were going to name him River. River Adams.

Which I thought was perfect.

Giving us both a needle to pop the ballon in , I had to refrain and pull myself popping it then and there.

"Okay everyone in 3...2..1"

Tears spring to my eyes looking at the blue confetti fly in the air.

"Hahah I FUCKING KNEW IT!" My love laughed , jumping to hug me.

She had guessed a boy and as did I secretly.

"A boy? We're having a boy! " I whispered against her ear.

Kissing her passionately , I told her "I love you."

We spent the rest of the day getting congratulated and enjoying the food , which I watched in amusement as Katrina scoffed down when she thought no one was looking.

Carrying my Queen up the stairs of our house , her eyes dropping with exhaustion , I lay her on the bed , removing her dress , bra and underwear and placing her under the sheets.

She seemed to only like sleeping naked while pregnant , claiming the clothes suffocated the baby. It didn't make sense but I didn't argue , I got to hold her naked body against mine.

Wiping of her make up with a wipe and throwing that away , I tucked her in while she yawned.

Undressing myself and brushing my teeth , I too slipped into the sheets and pulled the covers back so I could move down to her belly.

"Hey little Alpha. I'm so happy your mommy gave me you. I'm over the moon . I love you both so much." I whispered , placing a kiss to her swollen belly , before moving back up to lay me head next to hers.

"What do you want to name our little Alpha?" She whispered tiredly.

"I like Alanzo." I whispered against her ear , kissing her neck slightly.

My hand trailing down her hip , lifting her leg slighting , I traced a finger along her wet slit.

"I love it. I love you."

"Alanzo Giovanni Romano?"

"It's perfect."

She flipped over to face me , and straddled my naked hips , her naked core direction contact with my hard cock.

The smell of her sweet arousal filled the room , making my dick throb.

Katrin leaned down to kiss me and I immediately responded.

"We should have sex." She murmured against my lips.

"We should."

THE END.

How did you all like the book?

Any recommendations?

Guys I'm in the middle of writing a new book , let me know how you'd like me to publish it? Weekly or when it's fully complete?