Avron.

KATRINA'S POV.

I have never been hungover before , but if I was to imagine what it felt like , I would say it felt like this. Head pounding , skin sweating and my body overall numb and tired.

A soaring pain shot through my neck in discomfort and I could already tell it was wolfsbane and mistletoe. Wolfsbane doesn't really affect me but mistletoe hurts like a bitch.

"Katrina?" Someone whispered.

Slowly , I tired to peel my eyes open and lift my head up , failing a few times with a painful groan , I finally managed to look in the direction of the voice.

"Katrina?" It whispered again , I could only groan in response.

With my eyes now open , I took in my surroundings but it was awfully dark. Allowing my wolfs eyes to glow through , it almost worked as night vision but better.

My eyes adjusted as I took in and noticed another figure across from me chained up against the wall in another...cell?

Where am I?

Trying to stand up , I noticed I too was chained to the wall with silver. My arms above my head had made me sleep funny.

"Katrina?" The voice called out again and I snapped my head in their direction but immediately regretted it.

I noticed his brown hair and blue eyes. Eyes that I'd recognise anywhere.

"X-Xander?" I croaked out , followed by a series of coughs.

"Yes it's me , are you feeling alright Katrina?" Worry laced his voice.

"N-no , everything hurts" I whispered.

"You've been out for a day. They injected us both with wolfsbane and mistletoe which made us go unconscious but they kept injecting you with it , seeing as your wolf is stronger than most. They only injected me the once but I'm still weak." He voice was husky and raspy like he hadn't spoke in a while either.

I was silent , dwelling on the information he just told me.

"Is the pack alright?" I questioned , noticing I couldn't feel them through the mind link.

"I don't know , I can't feel any of them. But last I saw , they were fighting to try and save us."

"Xander , we have to get out of here ourselves. We can't rely on others to get us out of here , we'll only be leading them to a war that I don't know we can win anymore"

It was true , as I watched and learnt the rogues plan over the months , they were only minor details but I knew we would struggle. They have more supernaturals on their side , and all they want is me.

I know there is more to it and my guess is they want to end King Lucien's reign and bloodline. They can't just want an army to take me.

"They want to end King Lucien's reign. I'm just a mere distraction and and bonus to their plan." I whispered out to Xander.

"It makes sense , their plan is far to elite and precise just to take one person. They want to take an entire kingdom out." He clarified.

"Where are we?" I noticed we were surrounded by rocks , so I'd presume some where underground.

"In a cave , on a mountain." He said looking out to his left , following his line of sight.

I noticed a slight light source , I couldn't even find it in me to care right now , I was just so tired and in pain.

"Once we heal , we get out of here." I told Xander.

"I think we should learn them and their schedule first Katrina. If not we are just walking out into the fire."