Kiss Her.

XANDER'S POV.

She was embarrassed or rather angry at herself , I knew that much and despite telling her to not be that night , she didn't listen. And now she was avoiding me like the plague , she would move away if she thought she was to close , she wasn't talking to me like we used to and for that I was angry.

Why can't she just speak with me?

I'm not angry with her , I could never be , but I was angry at how she was acting.

Ever since that night , I've been having dreams , wet dreams of the two of us and I almost feel guilty , I feel like I'm taking advantage of her even though I'm not physically doing anything.

I wanted to kiss her again.

I wanted to kiss her so bad.

I miss being close to her , I miss being able to comfort her , I miss talking to her , I miss her. How we used to be.

We had finally returned home and we still were on awkward terms , the only time we would talk was if it was business related. It was like she wanted all of our encounters to be over as soon as possible , because as soon as they were she would dash out of the room as though she was on fire.

On top of all of that , I was still fuming at the audacity of the Alpha's and King Lucien for insinuating she was only good of being a baby making machine. I couldn't begin to imagine how she felt , being objectified like that.

The day everything became awkward between us , she even went out of her way to buy herself another room , just so she didn't have to share with me.

A knock on the door had me calling out allowing them entrance , and in walked Katrina with a Apple Mac in her hands , walking up to my desk she placed it in front of me.

Talking a look at the screen , I noticed a plan sheet made.

"I was up all night trying to figure out a way to approach the rogue problem , because Jonathon has a reach out point for the location of the rogues I've found a way we can work around their schedule , that way they'll never see us coming if we take action first." she explained , my heart swelled with pride at the lengths she went just to help protect this pack. The dark circles under her eyes were evidence enough for that.

Pulling out the map from beneath her arm she un scrolled and lay down what was a map of the Kingdom land , including no mans land where the rogues were located.

Walking around the table , to place items on top to keep it flat , she started to point and curled around with a red marker locations and peak points for us to search out and base at.

I couldn't help but smile , the plan was perfect , down to the very last detail.

I turned to face her and noticed our bodies were quite close despite our distance lately.

Standing to my full height , over towering her , I watch her head turn in my direction and look up at me slowly.

Taking a step towards her , she takes one back , I repeat this as does she and I release a warning growl , displeased with her.

I continue to decrease the distance between us , but she still decides to be difficult. She , however , runs out of any more room , her back hitting the wall behind her and I hear her curse under her breath. Smirking at the situation she found herself in , I place my hands above her against the wall and lean my face in closer to hers.

"I don't like this issue that's going on between us Katrina. And I especially dislike you avoiding me." I whispered , my breath fanning her face.

She turned her head to the side so she didn't have to look at me , but I grabbed a hold of her chin making sure she did in fact look at me.

"So I'm going to ask you this Katrina. Why are you avoiding me?" I calmly stated.

My mouth moved on it's own as they drew closer to her jaw , leaving kisses down her neck to her shoulder , I heard her release a breathless moan.

"Katrina. I'm not going to ask you again?" hearing my voice seemed to have brought her out of her state.

"Because I kissed a mated male Xander. You have a mate!" She exclaimed , pushing me away from her slightly.

Her words made me frown , that's why she was avoiding me?

"A mate who was unfaithful to me , a mate I want nothing to do with." I reminded her.

"That doesn't matter , kissing you , a mated wolf goes against what I stand for. Everything that happened with my mate and I , I won't do that to someone , despite how much I may not like them." She stressed.

"Katri-"

"Don't! Just don't Xander. Kissing you was a mistake and it won't happen again." I tried to get closer to her , but she made another dash for the door , but I wouldn't let her get away this time.

Spinning her around and pushing her up against the wall.

"Pretend it wasn't me you that you kissed , okay? And speak to me as your best friend , stop hiding from me Katrina , stop trying to go through things on your own , stop pushing me away. Because I'm not going to lose you too." I told her firmly.

Her head fell onto my shoulder in defeat.

"Just speak to me Katrina." I whispered and her arms went around my waist , mine involuntarily going around her shoulders , pulling her closer to me.

"I'm just exhausted X. I can't sleep again , this thing with the Alpha's and Lucien's slight obsession has left me uncomfortable and I despise ever even considering becoming Luna for any of them , or just a Luna in general. Even putting me off children , they've permanently disgusted me. Kissing you has just brought back bad memories of my mate because no matter how horrible your mate is , I still would never want you to be unfaithful , I wouldn't want you to drop to her low level , so I shouldn't have kissed you and I'm sorry."

Her saying she was put off of being a Luna and having children made my wolf whimper , I wanted her to be my Luna because I loved her.

And she will be.