Doctors.

Katrina's POV.

We sat in the waiting room of the doctors clinic , Xander's hand on my thigh and mine on his bouncing knee.

I couldn't decide if he was nervous or excited.

"You're nervous" I stated hoping I was better at reading him than I thought.

"And excited." He added , and I sent him a small smile.

"Alpha and Luna." The doctors head poked out of the door , calling us in.

As we walked in I noticed the pack doctor and a younger female intern? I'm not to sure.

But as soon as Xander walked in , her jaw dropped and I couldn't help but feel smug , knowing his was mine.

Only that smugness quickly fell into ugly possessiveness as I watch her openly ogle at him , pulling at her scrubs to insinuate her figure. It made me cringe.

What the fuck is she doing? She looks stupid! Artemis questioned confused.

"Alpha , Luna , good to see you again. This is my intern Ashley from the Solar Pack. Luna if you'll just hop onto the bed for me and lift your top up ."

Doing as she said , my eyes kept drifting to Ashley's as hers remained in Xander , who payed her no attention.

"Could she by any chance leave please?" I pointed at Ashley , whose attention finally fell to me , giving me an ugly scowl.

She was quite pretty , red hair and green eyes , pale skin. Awfully small though , almost child like at around 5'0.

"I'm an intern Luna. I'm here to learn." She tried gritting her teeth.

"I know it's just I want this to be as private as possible for my husband and I."

I couldn't stop the words from falling out before they did , but nor did I regret it one bit.

The doctor asking Ashley to kindly leave , while Xander snickered beside me.

Husband huh? I like the sound of that Mrs Romano. He mind linked me , a blush forming it's way out at his words.

Mrs Romano.

It sure as hell didn't sound bad one bit.

The doctor placed the cold jell onto my belly , only now really noticing the lack of definition on my abs. Shaking Xander's hand showing him , he smiled at that , knowing I was swelling already.

The sound of a big woosh before a heartbeat sounded at , made both of our heads snap towards the small screen.

My eyes welling with tears at the healthy sound and the news that our little Alpha was healthy.

After printing of the pictures for us , the entire time we walked out of the office , Xander's eyes wouldn't leave the pictures along with the smile on his face.

Having to drag him to the car , before I got in , he pushed me up against the vehicle.

His forehead pressed against mine.

"I can't thank you enough for giving me this opportunity. For giving us our little Alpha."

------------------------

I apologise for this chapter being so short but I hoped you guys liked it as much as I did writing it :)