402&403

XANDER's POV.

After Katrina returned from her talk with King Lucien I have been on edge. I wanted to know what they were talking about , I had seen the way he was starting at her most of the night even when she danced with other male wolfs.

His eyes held lust , his eyes never moved from her figure. Since she returned I wanted to keep her by my side , but other males kept on asking her to dance and I couldn't interfere and say no because technically she isn't mine , Katrina was also to kind hearted to say no especially when they did ask nicely.

I kept my eyes on Katrina but at some point she seemed to have disappeared and I was starting to get worried. It had been 30 minutes since I last saw her and my wolf was on edge , something felt wrong.

I saw Natalie rushing towards me and Luke with a concerned look on her face.

"Katrina has left." She breathed out.

What?

"What? Why?" Luke asked.

"Her wolf was losing control so she had to leave , her arms also had blood dripping from them , so I think she was uncomfortable, it's probably best if she went for a run. I gave her the hotel name and told us to meet us there when she's calmed down."

Her words made me frown , and I felt bad. I asked her to come here and this happened to her. I knew I had to see if she was okay. I tried mind linking her but she wasn't answering. I don't know where she had went so I decided to go leave and head back to the hotel. Maybe she was already there.

Heading out of the house , I got in the car and we made our way to the hotel , checking in , it seemed someone already had for us. So I assumed Katrina was here. It made me relax slightly knowing she was , might be safe. But I was still tense , knowing I wouldn't be at peace until I saw her.

Luke only booked two rooms , and I just hoped Katrina wouldn't mind. I was annoyed at his sly moves but also kind of grateful.

Heading up to the rooms , 402 and 403.

We checked the first room but she wasn't there , and the second but she wasn't in there either , however I heard the shower running.

Luke and Natalie retired for the night in their room , while I waited for her to be done with her shower.

After a while , she finally stepped out of the bathroom , with only a towel covering up her body.

I tried not to look but I couldn't help taking a glance at her bare skin on her legs. Despite having been distracted , her red eyes and raw arms caught my attention. Making me stand to my feet immediately.

"Katrina" I whispered , hurt she was hurting.

I pulled her into my arms when she broke down , her quiet sobs muffled into my chest , while I buried my head in her neck.

"You're okay love." I whispered softly , kissing the top of her head.

I felt her claws extend and they broke through the material of my shirt. She pulled away from me , tears slowly drying on her cheeks as she stopped crying.

Her eyes glowed gold as she pushed me into the bed , making me lay on my back. My eyebrows shot up as she crawled on top of me , straddling my hips. Her towel opening ever so slightly , no enough to reveal any of her body , just a little skin.

I couldn't register what was happening before her lips were on mine. This was it , this was how I always imagined kissing my mate to feel.

Like electricity pulsing through my body. Each vein pumping with excitement, but my heart pounding with nerves.