MINE

‼️RAPE WARNING!!‼️

XANDER'S POV.

I couldn't help but scream with worry internally , her blood was black.

Black.

How was this possible? I could see the fear in her eyes when she wiped her nose despite not saying anything. I knew we had to get out of here before it got worse , because neither of us knew or at least I didn't know what the hell was happening to her.

We had managed to find our way to the entrance of the cave , but it was all empty. We was on a secluded cliff , that had a trail to the left leading down the mountain.

"If we go down there , no doubt we are doomed." Katherine pondered.

"What do you suggest?" I questioned , my eyes not leaving the sight of her bloody nose.

"We climb the mountain." She peered over the edge of it. Following to stand next to her , I looked down to see it was quite the way down.

"What if we climb up?"

"No , that's more risky , not only climbing but we can't see what's above us , we're better of going down." I nodded my head in agreement.

"Okay , I'll go first." She went to sit on the ledge , but I stopped her. I wanted to say something , something about the fact she was my mate , but I couldn't , I knew now wasn't the time.

"Nothing." I mumbled before she turned away to sit on the ledge.

I followed after her , both of us finding our footing on the rocks as we started to descend.

"Be careful." She whispered to me.

-
-
-
-

We had been climbing for a while now , just when Katherine gasped in surprise I lost my footing , my other foot slipped and seconds later I was falling from the rocks , my arms tried to reach out for something to grasp but I came up short.

My eyes widened at the fact I would probably die , but Katrina's arms had wrapped around me and twisted our bodies around.

Before I knew it , we hand collapsed on the ground , Katrina taking the impact , the sound of bones cracking had me flinching and groaning at the same time.

It was all too sudden.

Katrina whimpered and I immediately got off of her.

Stupid woman.

"Why would you take the fall like that?" I raised my voice at her slightly.

"Stop moaning and start helping me." She whimpered again.

"You have to pop my arm back into place for me X."

Crouching down beside her , my arm took place behind her shoulder and on her upper arm , locking it back into place she didn't flinch but I could practically feel the pain.

She stood to her feet , swaying slightly.

"We should find shelter." I suggested.

"We will find shelter once we are far away from the mountains."

We had started to head in the direction away from the mountain when we heard heavy footsteps coming our way , both of us tensed and turned around.

"Get them." I heard someone shout , and I recognised him as Avron.

I first saw Theo coming at Katrina full speed and immediately interfered , throwing him into a tree , upon heavy impact he whimpered in pain.

More were coming at us , Katrina and I fought them all off side by side , despite being poisoned , I felt energised and the adrenaline helped and I feel I had Katrina to thank for that.