Phantom.

KATRINA'S POV.

Natalie and I were getting ready in my room at my parents house , tonight we was leaving for the ball.

I had packed my suitcase the previous day seeing as we were to be staying a couple of days.

Natalie was currently doing my hair , goddess knows doing what though , she wouldn't let me see.

"Luke told me Xander is trying to find a new Luna." She wiggled her eyebrows at me.

My eyebrows shot up in surprise . This is news to me. I knew he was getting rid Charlotte but I didn't know he wanted to find a new Luna this soon.

"He never mentioned this to me. Perhaps he doesn't want rumour spreading so girls won't throw themselves at him." I excused.

"Perhaps , or maybe his already found his Luna."

This made my eyebrows furrow , he hadn't mentioned anyone. But then again he didn't tell me he was looking.

"Oh well don't ask me anything , he hasn't told me anything."

" I wasn't asking you anything , i was trying to hint that maybe it might me you." She squealed at the end.

"Why would he choose me to be his Luna? I'm not Luna material , I don't care for being Luna. Plus there are much more put together girls than me. And we've never liked each other like that." I mean it was kind of a lie , I've always secretly liked him , but I wasn't going to ruin our friendship of some stupid girly feelings.

"You sound like you're trying to convince yourself there."

"I'm not talking about this anymore , are you done with my hair? "

"Yep all done , now let me star your makeup."

"Okay but nothing heavy."

Before she could start a knock on the door caught our attention and my mum then walked in.

"Here sweetheart , Alpha Xander dropped it off earlier today. I sort of forgot to give it to you." She handed me over a letter.

I opened the letter and read -

Katherine ,

I know you may feel uncomfortable with what I am about to ask , but please don't wear your contacts tonight. It would mean a lot to me.

Love X :)

Releasing a heavy breath , I stopped Natalie from touching my face , walked over to my bin a hesitantly pulled out my eye contact.

I turned to face Natalie and she gasped in shock , I immediately wanted to put it back in. But my wolf scolded me , reminding me of our Alpha's request , no matter how much I really didn't want to walk around like this. If he wanted it , he can get it.

Natalie didn't say anything clearly having seen my discomfort and carried on with my makeup.

"ALL DONE! " she shouted " go look , go look" she ushered me into the bathroom.

I have never been so dressed up before , never glammed up by someone else and I liked it. I looked beautiful.

My brown locks were in soft locks around my face with a small tiara placed upon the crown of my head. My makeup looked light as well as it felt. My thick lashes were coated in mascara , there was glitter on the inner cress of my eyes , blush contoured on my cheeks and nose , all topped of by some darker pink nude matte lipstick.

I didn't like the feeling of it , so I'll probably wipe it off when Natalie isn't looking.

"You did amazing thank you Natalie." I smiled at her through the mirror.