King Lucien.

KATRINA'S POV.

"Katrina , love. Wake up , we're here."

My eyes flutter open at the slight shake someone was giving me , my head shifts off of a shoulder for me to take in my surroundings.

We pulled up on a gravel driveway , where in the middle lay a fountain , a wolf figure situated in the middle , the first Queen.

The building which looked more like a modern day castle house , was beautiful. Flowers scatter the entrance and up the sides of the house.

I didn't notice Xander get out until my side of the door was opened and he offered me his hand to help me out.

"Thank you." I smiled.

I noticed Luke and Natalie walking towards us as Xander wrapped an arm around my waist , pulling me closer towards him.

I could just feel my wolfs eyebrows shoot up in shock.

I watched Luke give Xander a weird look , while Natalie wiggled her eyebrows at me , causing me to roll my eyes at her.

"Shall we?" I announced , already trying to take my leave , but it was kind of hard , seeing as an elephant was attached at the hip.

As we walked up the staircases that were littered in all sorts of flowers and candles , two guards opened the entrance doors for us.

A man in his late years wearing a long trench coat , turned to us with a clip board.

"Names please?"

"Alpha Xander Romano of the Blood Moon Pack and My Lady, She Wolf Katrina Astevana Dio." Xander's voice leaked with pride.

His Lady?

Oh..Kay?

Shut up Katrina. Artemis groaned.

We were led through another set of double doors and as soon as they opened the loud music and chatter had quietened down , all eyes had turned to our direction where -

"Ladies and gentlemen I present to you Alpha Xander Romano of the Blood Moon Pack and his Lady , She Wolf Katrina Astevana Dio."

The old man left probably to do the same for Luke and Natalie behind us . Gasps were heard throughout the room , it was no surprise , seeing as I was well known throughout our kingdom , everyone wanted to meet and know the white wolf.

Xander led me further into the room , towards a table. Pulling out my chair for me before tucking me in.

"Ladies and gentlemen , I present to you , Warrior Luke Adams and his mate Natalie Adams."

A while later , they both joined us at our table.I was simply observing the room full of high ranked wolves and realised I probably stood out more , I was the only one not in a big ball gown.

Xander brought me out of my gazing by standing up from his seat and holding a hand out to me.

"Would you care to join me for a dance Miss Dio?" A smirk made it's way on both of our lips.

"I would love to Mr Romano."

As he led me to the dance floor , I noticed a lot of eyes were on us once again , including the royal families.

I could feel my body naturally tense. I was uncomfortable.

Xander's hands my right one in his left one , while his right one went around my waist and my left one lay on his broad shoulder.

I felt safe in his arms and it helped relax me a little more.

"Why are you so tense?" He whispered in my ear , bringing our body's closer to we're his head was next to mine.