Bye.

5 Years Later....

5 long years and tomorrow I finally return home. The last couple of years have been one heck of an adventure , but I couldn't be more excited to return .
Growing accustomed to the new lifestyle was very much the hardest challenge I have faced in my life. I wasn't allowed to contact anyone from Dark Moon , my parents , my Alpha , my best friend.

None of them knew I would be returning , seeing as the date was never confirmed , so I sure hope I wouldn't disappoint. Xander I would presume is now Alpha. I was more than devastated to know that I couldn't attend.

But perhaps it was for the best , I've grown. A lot. In more ways than one. That 5'3 , 16 year old girl was long gone. Now replaced her was a 5'8 , 21 year old brunette. I liked to believe all my features were very much the same , except for the length of my hair and eye colour.

One brown and the other an ice blue. During one of my trainings I had managed to stop my heart from beating , I was at the point of broken , literally. Skin shredded , almost most of my body broken aswell as being poisoned with mistletoe.

It was a challenge , that in order for me to connect with my inner wolf , I had to become half of her. When I died I had to rely on her to save me , which resulted in my eye colour change. Now she is and always will be apart of my appearance, not just an inner identity. The same goes for when I am in wolf form , my eyes are the same , one brown and one icy blue.

When I connect with the moon and feel my inner goddess come out , my eyes surface to an electric gold.

I had finally finished packing the last of my stuff. Looking in the mirror at the outfit I wore for my going away party.

The last 5 years I have lived with old people and I couldn't wait to leave them , so prestige and agy. I was very much over them. I of course had interactions with many other ages , younger , the same age for all the challenges and lessons I had to learn , but they all ended up gone at some point. So all in all I had no long lasting friends.

Which was why I was over the moon to be returning home.

--------------

Dragging my luggage downstairs , it being the morning after last nights going away , which I wasn't even allowed to drink at. How boring.

You should more grateful Katrina.

Artemis , shut up.

She only chuckled at me, making my lips twitch.

"You have grown into a fine young lady , Katrina. You will be missed dearly , both you and Artemis. As a going's way gift of course we had to spoil you , so don't waste our money. We mean it missy." Jenny scolded me. Jenny was my mentor throughout the last 5 years. While I had many of them , she was like my main tutor , the one I always reported back to.

She laid her hand out which held a pair of keys , hesitatingly I pulled them from hers into mine . Eyeing them wearily , a confused expression plastered onto my features.

"Turn around dummy." She demanded , grabbing my shoulders to spin me around , my eyes literally popping out of my head as I look at the slick black Audi Rs7.

" She demanded , grabbing my shoulders to spin me around , my eyes literally popping out of my head as I look at the slick black Audi Rs7

"I can't take this Jenny. This is way to expensive." I exclaimed , throwing the keys at her face like they were poison.

"Nonsense child , you are my first ever learniee and you deserve everything given to you , you are more special than you know. You're going to do great things and I can already see the bright future you will create for our kind. But I will spank you child if you do not contact me often." She three the keys right back at me , hitting me square in the forehead , making me growl in pain.

Rubbing the sore spot she just laughed and told me to "get over myself ."

Pushing me further toward the car , she opened the drivers door and literally shoved me inside , dumping my luggage in the boot I watched her from my rear view mirror with a smirk on my face.

She can't wait to get rid of us. Artemis snickered.

"I get the feeling Jenny you old people just can't wait to get rid of me. You want me gone that soon?" I poured making her roll her eyes.

"Of course we want you gone , now we can actually party like the animals we are." She exclaimed in excitement , making me gape like a fish in need of water , she simply laughed and leaned through the car window to turn my ignition on.

"Now go , I love you." She stated walking a way from me.

So much for a sad go away.

"I love you too." I mumbled.

--------