Anger.

KATRINA'S POV.

I told Xander I would go get my car and then pick him up , by the time I had returned , the living room was trashed and Xander was throwing objects around the room , punching walls out in anger.

He was about to throw another plate at a wall , but using my speed and strength , I grabbed a hold of his wrist , his eyes flashing red and lips pulled pack in a snarl flashing his canines at me before growling murderously.

I prepared for this. It goes a little like something along the lines of :
Heartache
Anger
Sadness
Empty

Xander had managed to land a punch on my face before I could recall what was happening , spitting the blood out that had formed. I dodged his next hit. I wouldn't hurt him , he wasn't himself right now , but I would try to restrain him and bring his human back into control.

His wolf was currently spiralling out of control and it was kinda stupid of me to leave him on his own for a while to overthink his own thoughts.

I was meant to be distracting him.

Before he could hit me in the face again , his fist landed in my palm and I twisted his arm around , straining it against his back while I pushed his chest down onto the counter. Before I could utter something , the back of his head smashed against my nose , making me stumble back and give him enough time to throw me against the wall in the living room.

My head spiralled in pain , it searing through my body , I didn't have enough time to straighten out myself before a powerful punch was sent to my stomach and a lamp being thrown in my direction , which I managed to dodge just by centimetres.

Artemis , help me for crying out loud.

Okay. She snickered at my plead.

Fucking wolf.

Feeling her take control , I stood up and mustered up the most menacing growl I could , which made him stand attention at what I just did. Storming towards him , kicked at his legs having him fall to his back , blocking his arms and legs but straddling his body , caging him in. With my wolf strength , he couldn't move only fidget.

"Get off of me Charlotte." He growled.

"Xander look at me." I growled out sternly. "It's me Katrina."

At that his wolf faded away through his eyes and there lay a guilty Alpha.

"I-I'm sorry." He whimpered.

Crawling off of him and simply laying on the floor next to him , facing the ceiling , I whispered "it's okay"

"How is that okay Katrina? I just hurt you!" He growled at me , now hovering over me.

Sitting up with him "But it wasn't your fault , your wolf was in control , I understand why it happened." I tried.

"No it's not okay and don't tell me otherwise." He got up and started to clean up his mess.

Reaching to grab his figure "come on , we have a busy day ahead of us."

"Kat-"

"I'm leaving no room for an argument , get your ass in the car." I left without bothering to see if he was following because I knew he would.

He jumped in the passenger seat and handed me a water bottle. "So where are we going first?"

"Thought you might be in the mood for some chocolate cookies."