The Slit.

Katrina's POV.

Yeah , no Xander still didn't talk to me. He would come to bed every night when I had already fallen asleep and left before I even woke up. It was like this for the next 3 days and to say I was pissed of would be an understatement.

I had just tried for the final time to get him to talk to me and I was through the roof with utter disbelief.

At first I was mad at myself for making him upset but then I realised he was just being ridiculous much like I was but this was going on for to long.

As I made my way into the pack kitchen , I saw Natalie helping chop up some vegetables. Walking up beside her , I picked up a carrot and aggressively bit into it.

"Everything okay?" She asked hesitantly as she watched me destroy the poor carrot.

"No , Xander is still not talking to me." I huffed.

"Still?" She knew of the situation.

"Yes. What should I do?" I begged her for some advice.

She looked down to the chopping board with pursed lips before her face lit up with an idea.

"You're willing to get him to talk to you?"

"Well obviously."

"You're willing to do anything to get him to talk to you , even if he gets angry."

At this I was hesitant "What have you got in mind?"

"Let's go clubbing. Tonight." She beamed at me.

"Clubbing?" My mind whirled with all sorts of things wrong with that. "I don't know."

"Oh come on. Wear something slutty , it'll get his attention , he'll get angry and then he'll speak with you. Maybe even have angry sex. I think it's perfect." She said like it was nothing.

But at this point , I would do anything to get him to speak to me , even if he was angry and shouting.

I missed his voice.

I missed my male.

"Okay"
-
-
-
5 hours later we was finally getting ready at my house.

Natalie had begged to do my entire look tonight so I allowed her , just to shut her up.

She had straightened my hair , which I rarely , almost never do. It took too much effort , plus I loved my natural curls.

She had done light makeup , seeing as I hate the feeling of it. Only winged eye liner , mascara , high lighter and lipgloss.

Putting in some sliver hoops along with a silver jewelled necklace with diamonds.

Natalie threw my dress at me along with something else and I went into the bathroom to change while she did in the bedroom.

Looking at the pile of close , I looked at the lingerie she picked out for me. A red lacy bodysuit to go with the red dress.

Hoping to get lucky with angry sex tonight , I slipped it on with a smirk. Along with the red dress that fit my figure perfectly.

 Along with the red dress that fit my figure perfectly