Suffering.

Katrina's POV.

It had been a couple of days since Xander took me on our date and we had been living merrily in the new house.

Every morning would consist of us waking up and make breakfast together , shower together and then get ready together before we left together.

We would both head to the pack house to train , well I would train and Xander would get stuck in his office doing paperwork.

I offered to help him with his work but he insisted that me helping train the warriors was enough.

The Luna ceremony was being done in a weeks time so I was very excited as was everyone else in the pack.

However , this morning I woke up to a cold bed and my mood was instantly sour for the day ahead , I knew it.

Xander's scent was faint , meaning he had not long left and the house was eerily silent and I did not like it. Times like these, I wished we had pups already.

Today was exceptionally hot , so instead of my usual leggings and tank top , I opted for my black Nike sports bra and spandex pros. Knowing it would piss Xander of for showing so much skin , made me smirk.

That's what he gets for leaving without even a note or message.

I put on a zip up cropped hoodie , my trainers and headed to my car.
-
-
-
The warriors and I had just finished on our 5th laps around the pack territory as a warm up.

Feeling myself drown in sweat , I decided to take of my hoodie , zipping it down my body , I threw it to the floor along with the rest of my stuff.

Already feeling the eyes of the males on my body , I rolled my eyes and turned my attention to Natalie , who was also checking me out.

"Damn , too have a body like that. A girl can only dream." She sighed dramatically.

I laughed and replied "You're body is already exceptional."

"Yeah , yeah whatever. You however have the attention of every male here , i wish I did." She pouted childishly.

"Don't you have a mate." I reminded her.

"Yes. Yes I do." Making me laugh.

"Alright , line up everyone , we're doing rounds in pairs. Sparring with other ranks. Pair up." My voice was loud across the field , as I watched the warriors get in line.

The next hour and a half consisted of sparring with other ranks to challenge ourselves.

Myself , was currently sparring with a 19 year old boy , Harry. Blonde hair and blue eyes. He was a cocky one , and I saw fit to putting him into his place.

My legs had wrapped around his neck as I took him to the floor with me , waiting for him to tap out , to which his stubborn self wasn't.

Finally , he tapped 1.2.3 and I released him from my hold , helping him up front he floor , he smirked in my direction.

"If your that dominant in the ring , I'd like to see you between the sheets." My face immediately fell to one of disgust.

The audacity . Beat his ass again and end him. Artemis growled in disgust.

I couldn't help but agree , however ignoring him would be a better option.

Walking a way from him towards Natalie , I felt his hand tug at my wrist which made me stumble into his chest. He was tall at 6'1 but had nothing on my male who proudly stood at 6'5.

Shivering in disgust at the contact of his hands on my body , which fell to my hips and his eyes on my cleavage which was covered in sweat.

I tried stepping away from him , but he was unfortunately stronger. I saw him lean into my face and still unable to retract from his hold , which was now painfully hurting.