ROGUES.

KATRINA'S POV.

"ROGUES"

I turned around to see Xander on his feet looking out into the forest , but I knew he couldn't smell anything . At least not yet anyways.

"We do this as calmly as possible to make sure everyone gets inside quickly." I whispered to him.

His eyes turned to meet mine.

"How far out?" He questioned and I sniffed the air for a second.

"Around 3 miles away , but they're moving fast." I spoke in a slight hushed voice.

"I will have Natalie gather the children and those who cannot fight and send them to the bunkers in case this is a war break out." I told him before rushing if to tell Natalie.

She immediately agreed to do so in an orderly calm fashion.

Xander gathered all of the warriors up in a huddle int he middle of the clearing.

"Katherine? You have anything yet?"

Allowing my wolf to take reign , my eyes glowed gold and I saw some warriors take a step back in fear. My eyes travelled through the woods looking miles out from our territory.

I watched as a mass amount of bodies submerged together before separating into groups , heading to surround out boarder locations. They were going to steak us out. Hundreds of them maybe even a thousand.

This was war. And it's come early.

"They've got our territory surrounded , and there is a lot of them. Maybe more than us." I mumbled still I a haze , keeping watch of the rogues.

"Warriors get to your respected station on the boarders , Luke , Mateo , Daniela , Tyson and Katherine we stay stationed in the centre."

Everyone started to move to their given positions and before I knew it the clearing was very much clear despite the 6 of us now standing here waiting.

"Katrina , tell me what you see." Xander's husky voice was low and dark. He was angry.

"There's a man , leading them but there is a female attached to his hip. I cannot see their faces but she seems familiar."

Her aura seemed all to familiar , a presence I wasn't to fond of before but I couldn't put a face and name together.

As the rogues neared our territory , the others began to smell them and X growled loudly at the mass amount of them.

Alpha the man at the boarders claim to want to speak with you.

Having rushed to the southern boarder , than families stench of rogues and another filled my nostrils.

Having walked through the crowd of our warriors behind Xander , he came to an abrupt stop and i almost walked in to his back.

He growled loudly which made my curiosity grow. Stepping from behind him , I came face to face with the class A bitch herself.

Charlotte.

I too released a growl at her presence.

Of course she was with the rogues.

This also must be the man she was sleeping with. He had dirty blonde hair and brown eyes , quite ugly in my opinion. He looked like a little boy who had yet to reach puberty. I mean I was taller than him and he had an army?

"Who are you? And what is your business on my territory?" Xander spoke with authority , but I could sense the anger that lingered.

"Agh Alpha Xander , quite the man of business. Why don't we get to know each other first? Although I'll admit your mate here has done quite the talking about you herself." He chuckled.