Mateo?

Xander's POV.

I was on patrol tonight , when movement and noises caught my attention in a near by clearing.

It was a couple , a half naked woman and a fully naked man.

Having sex?

I was going to leave them to it , when sight of a certain brunette caught my attention , her eyes meeting mine , but she made no move to stop the male kissing her body.

I felt an angry growl rip from my throat causing the male to release Katrina and face around towards me.

Mateo?

I was angry , beyond angry. Fuming , I was.

We always said we'd wait and save ourselves for our mates , unless...

Shifting back into my human form , not caring I was naked , I mean the two didn't bother rushing to put their clothes back on before facing me.

"Mateo's your mate." I stated.

I watched both of their eyebrows furrow before facing each other in confusion.

Facing back to me she told me. "His not my mate."

"Then what was you about to do?" My fury invaded my sense again , she broke our promise.

They both stayed silent not looking at me in the eye which made me release a warning growl.

"We was going to have sex Alpha." Katrina boldly stated despite looking...guilty?

Her words made me storm towards her now clothed body and grab a hold oh her wrist before dragging her in the direction of my house.

By before we even took a step she managed to jerk away from me.

"My parents are at the Bianchi's I drove them there and I have to drive them back." She announced.

"Give your keys to Mateo here and he can tell them the Alpha asked for your assistance. Okay?" I watched as she didn't move to do anything and Mateo stood behind her with a blank face.

"NOW!" I demanded , getting impatient and even more angry.

She threw her keys in Mateo's direction , who only nodded in an agreement to my orders. Taking a hold of her hand again , I began to drag her to my empty house.

It was a 2 story , modern forest house that I had built when I turned 18 for my mate

It was a 2 story , modern forest house that I had built when I turned 18 for my mate. It was for the both of us to live in and start our family in. However , Charlotte had told me she didn't want to live in it due to it being empty but I thought it would've been nice for just the two of us.

I didn't want to force her to live somewhere she didn't want to , so she just kept to the pack house and now this empty house has no owners. I was tempted to give it to some pack members seeing as I'd never use it now.