Kat?

KATRINA's POV.

Having woken up around 8am , I didn't hear any movement so I presumed Xander was still asleep . I got dressed in yesterday's dirty clothes and made my way downstairs to make some eggs.

Serving them on a plate , I decided to take them up to Xander , who was sound asleep when I entered his room. He looked ill and awfully pale.

This was just one of the many side effects of an unfaithful mate.

I would know.

Placing the plate on his bed side table , I shook Xander slightly and watched as his eyes fluttered open slowly , adjusting to the light , his eyes finally met mine.

He tired sitting up , but the pain prevented him , rather leaving him groaning and whimpering. It hurt my heart . Helping him sit up to rest against the head board I handed him his plate without saying anything.

After he demolished the eggs and down the water he rasped out "what happened?"

"You don't remember anything?" I knew he would , he just had to think hard , and he did , watching his eyebrows furrow before realisation occurred.

"What was happening to me?"

So he doesn't know.

"Charlotte , she..she was...unfaithful to you." I stuttered out , feeling shy of his angered reaction. But he didn't react , his face was blank.

"Xander?" I whispered delicately.

"This has happened before , but I didn't know , how didn't I know?" His face held frustration and hurt.

"Sometimes the wolf doesn't wasn't to accept it so they choose not to recognise it." I don't know why I was telling him this , sooner or later he would how I know.

"How do you know?" Sooner it was then.

I kept my mouth shut feeling vulnerable , I hated talking about it , but I knew I had to , to get over it.

"Kat?" The nickname from when we were children , children. It awoke something in me and I felt tears build up in my eyes.

Standing up abruptly , I tuned around , wiped my eyes and looked out the window which faced a beautiful clearing of a lake.

I heard shuffling behind me but didn't pay attention to it.

My mind fogged over...

"What cause you think your the moons chosen , you think you're the almighty and are stronger than me?" Theo snarled at me.

"Well I did win fair and square." I joked , trying to lighten the mood.

"You're a dirty slut you know that , I mean all I had to do was say a few nice words to get you into bed with me."

His words hit hard. A slut? I saved myself for him.

"B-but I waited for you." My lips quivered.

"Yeah I could tell because you sucked at it , although I'll admit that pretty little mouth did some wonders to my dick baby." He purred in my direction.