Mark me.

XANDER's POV.

I woke up to a heavy breath on my chest , tingling the skin. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes , I thanked myself for closing the curtains last night so it wasn't so bright.

I looked down in hopes of finding my beautiful mates face , but rather saw the large lump that covered over her head that lay on my chest.

I pulled the duvet pack to see her head tucked under , while her entire body lay on top of mine. Chuckling silently , I pulled the hood of my hoodie she wore back slightly so I could see her face better.

Her thick lashes feathered her cheeks and I knew beneath them laid the eyes I wanted our children to bare. Even if they only bared one of her two eye colours.

It had been only a short amount of time since we found out we were mates , and a long time since I've realised I was in love with Katrina. But I felt as though I fell in love deeper with her each day.

There were many things I was excited to happen since we returned. I wanted to take her on a proper date , I wanted to introduced her to the pack as their Luna. I wanted to sit down and talk about our future together. And most importantly I wanted to mark and mate with Katrina.

"Mhh" She started to stir in my arms , which only made me wrap them around her tighter. She shifted her body up some more against me , so her face eventually rested within the crook of my neck. Humming slightly , I felt her lick the skin teasingly and I knew she was awake.

Baring my neck to her slightly , I felt her lips start kissing , licking and sucking on the spot that connected my neck and shoulder , the sensation sent zaps of electricity through my body , a series of shivers erupted and goosebumps appeared on my skin. It was heavenly.

She was heavenly.

Mate. Mate. Mate. My wolf chanted lovingly in my head.

"I want to mark you." She whispered but her voice was strong , like she was so certain.

"Are you sure?"

She pulled back slightly to check my reaction.

"100% , unless you don't want me to." Her eyebrows furrowed , but I pulled her into a firm , hard kiss before her mind started to wheel.

"I've never been so sure in my life. I love you Katherine." She smiled at that.

Returning to my neck , she continued licking , kissing and sucking , until I felt her canines extend , slightly scrapping the skin , which had my dick stand up at attention.

Katrina once again shifted , so she was now straddling my lap. Immediately sinking her canines into my skin , I tensed at first but pleasure immediately erupted within me , making my hips thrust upwards , making connection with Katrina's core. My dick throbbed as she rolled her hips against me again.

Retracting her canines , she licked the mark to heal the wound. Kissing the mark one more time , she pulled away with a flustered expression. Eyes sparkling with love , pride and lust.

My Alpha. I heard her purr into my mind.

We already had a mind link connection due to the pack , but this one felt more intimate , more real.

Switching our positions around , so she was beneath me . I thrusted my hips into her causing her to release a breathless moan.

She slammed her lips against mine and sat up with me. She reached down in between us and next thing I knew the hoodie of mine she wore was flown across the bed room , leaving her bare to me.