Bath.

KATRINA's POV.

I was finally going home today , after all the blood thorn had left my system and a nice recovery the doctor said I was to take it easy but I was free to go.

I was in desperate need of a nice relaxing bath. I was struggling to walk a lot seeing as the bloodthorn sort of paralysed my insides for a month straight , so I sat on the bed waiting for Xander to come pick me.

With that thought , the hospital door opened and in walked my gorgeous mate in all his sexy ass glory. He wore a navy turtle neck and some dark jeans with black timberlands.

"Hey handsome." I smiled at him , sitting up to kiss his cheek making him pout , I smiled slyly as I brushed my lips against his flirtatiously , he growled lowly before placing his lips to mine firmly but gently.

Pulling away , he flashed me his perky whites with a " Hey gorgeous."

"You ready to go?" Nodding my head , we waited for the nurse to come with the discharge papers and a wheel chair , but Xander said fuck it , kicking it to the side and picking me up bridal style. The nurse smiled in adoration at her Alpha and his mate.

On our way home , I noticed we was going in the direction of the pack house which made me frown.

"Aren't we going to your house!" I asked curiously , hoping he would get the hint.

"Um we are?"

"No I mean , your house." He faced me with the biggest grin to date , probably the realisation that the house he built for his mate wouldn't go to waste after all.

"I would love to but there isn't actually anything there for us , and I know you want to clean yourself but there's nothing there to clean yourself with." He explained and it bummed my mood but I nodded my head in understanding.

I was absolutely in love with the house X built , it was very much him , but also very family oriented. It didn't hold any decoration seeing as he built the house , but his mate would make it home.

Soon enough we arrived at the pack house and I noticed it was empty in and outside , Xander must have mind linked the pack.

He stopped the engine , jumped out and walked around to my side , opening my door he announced a "Mi lady." Making me giggle , before he lifted my into his arms and up the stairs into his bedroom.

His room was on the top floor of the pack house and I've only realised now I've never been inside of his room before.

Black walls , with a dark wood bed frame in the centre of the room , with two black nightstands either side. Two black doors on the wall opposite his bed with a TV in between them. Large floor to ceiling windows graced the wall opposite of the door we just entered through which faced the forest , the windows brought a lot of light into the dark room.

There wasn't much to see from the window but trees and the room reminded me a lot of the one I had seen in his house.

Xander placed me on the bed gently before disappearing into the bathroom. The sound of water running made a smile sport my face as I watched Xander come back out.

Picking me up again , he lead me to the bathroom and placed me onto the black counter top as I took in the bathroom. There was a shower , that had a rainfall from the ceiling and a bathtub that looked much luck a jacuzzi. The countertop had a white sink but the cabinets were black and the circular mirror on the wall had a gold frame with lights on the back of it.

Once the bath had stopped running I saw X put some oils I would presume into the water and walk back over to me. He placed his hands on my thighs and looked at me expectantly, wanting to see what I would like done.