3

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
Morning came and you awoke to a sudden jolt in movement. The morning sun gently tinted your skin with its warm rays. That wasn't the only heat you felt however, your whole body was incredibly warm. Drowsily you tried to move but found you were holding onto something. Lazily your gaze drifted to the arms you had unconsciously wrapped around. Whilst in your sleep your body found comfort in holding onto the boy who came to your rescue last night. Looking up to the Uchiha himself you found his head rested softly on top of yours.

You felt your cheeks heat up, emitting steam off of them from embarrassment. Swiftly you retracted yourself, gently guiding the onyx haired boy to lay down. Admittedly you weren't use to such close contact and honestly it's scared you a bit. No ones ever shown you so much fondness before. You were a little suspicious of it, thinking back to Obitos conversation with Minato you frowned. A dejected look crossed your face and for some reason you couldn't look at him any longer.

Obito woke a few moments later, alone and by himself. Groggily he rose from the rock running a hand through his messy hair. Looking around the Uchiha was confused and a little sad you had disappeared; not remembering whether you had moved away once he had fallen asleep or later.

Climbing to his feet he gathered his things and scaled down the rock. Regrouping with everyone his eyes instantly landed on you. Holding a roll of gauze between your fingers you studied it quietly.

Though Obito didn't want to admit it he found extreme comfort from being so close to someone, especially you. For once he didn't imagine Rin being the one to fulfill his dream instead you were there and he didn't even need to imagine anything. This small thought distracted him as the group began to move out again. His eye laid glued to the back of your head, a small bead of sweat forming on his cheek as he thought more about it.

   You got closer to the destination which meant the higher possibilities of enemies to be around so everyone was on edge. Minato had departed from the group to take on an entire front by himself, his mission was mainly to distract while the rest of the group got to the bridge.

The team eventually sat to rest for a moment. Your group had been out and on the mission for about a day and a half at this point only resting when necessary but the certain whines from Obito prompted all of us to stop and snack for a bit.

The team sat above in a tall thick tree masked behind vegetation.

Kakashi stood on a branch against the trunk actively avoiding Rins small talk as she sat below his feet and munched on a rice cake. Talking on and on the poor girl failed to realize Kakashi had not retained any of her words.

Obito on the other end sat solemnly by himself as he stuffed his face with some dango.

Your feet moved on their own feeling unwanted in the conversation that was failing to your right. You moved over on the large trunk to sit next to the Uchiha. Your leg gently brushed against his as you plopped yourself down with a dreadful look. Your endearing mother packed more Natto for you to enjoy but thankfully she remembered your sweet tooth and slipped in some mochi. Upon contact Obito slightly jumped and glanced towards you.

Obito, unlike most of your clan emitted a certain friendliness that could attract anyone. He was like a magnet that somehow always caught your attention and beckoned you to speak to the boy. It might've been the first initial introduction that prompted you to be so attracted to him or the fact that you longed to make a friend out of a fellow Uchiha.

"What's the matter with you?" He questioned bluntly.

A tad surprised you quickly realized your face was scrunched in a look of pain. You were staring at your main course of Natto.