17

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
Tobi dragged me all the way to the kitchen and solely insisted that he carry me the whole way because of my poor condition. Even though I protested persistently my requests fell on non listening ears.

We arrived only to be disappointed, there was absolutely no food left in the kitchen at all well besides like some crackers or dry cereal but as for real food, none.

Tobis head sulked as gloom draped over it like curtains closing. Depressing like he collapsed into one of the kitchen chairs laying his head down on the cedar wood table in front of him.

My unimpressed gaze fell on his orange swirled mask as I analyzed the eye that laid behind it. His dark gaze contained what looked like defeat upon searching the kitchen up and down. Only to turn up with nothing.

Seeing how sad of a look he held in his eyes made my brows lift in a 'sorry for your loss bud' manner. I tapped his shoulder with my index finger as I stepped over to his slouched figure. "It's okay Tobi I can just eat some cereal.. Without milk." I said with a somewhat forced smile as sweat dropped from my cheek. I really did not wanna have to eat dry cereal to survive.

His gaze connected with mine for a moment before he blinked, a spark of determination brightly glinting within his eye as he launched up from his seat. His hands slamming down on the table bellow in a traumatic manner making me practically fall over from the sudden change in emotion. "No I refuse to serve you dry cereal as a meal. Tobis going to take you out for some Dango. Tobis treat!" Tobi said as he clenched his fists and pulled them inward in an excited motion.

What is even going on anymore? Taking me out for food? I don't even know these people?!? Though I can't lie fact that he was treating me to some dango too made my mouth water with anticipation. Dango is my absolute favorite sweet. Thinking so much about Dango began to bring back memories of Itachi and Kakashi. I started to think back to the times i'd buy Itachi both our favorite sweet and we'd share it together after training. Or to the times that I'd take Kakashi on walks like a dog since he wouldn't get out much back then and we'd go and have a snack together at one of the bar stands. Speaking of Itachi and Kakashi my god I've been gone for so long! How long has it been? Fuck they're probably worried sick about me I should go back.. but.. I... that's right.

Suddenly images of those men standing in front of those roaring flames flooded my mind, the blood and deaths that occurred there because of me.

My brows furrowed at those memories suddenly flashing before my eyes, a sour taste now coating my tastebuds as I started to relive the memory. No I can't go back even though I id like to.

"(Y/n)-chan you okay?" Tobis voice brought me back to my senses as he gently patted my head with a cat.

"Y-yeah? Oh sorry it's nothing, i'm just hungry." I waved him off with a gentle closed eye smiled though I think by the way my brows tilted upward he could tell something was amiss but for some reason he decided not to pry.

"Well in that case let's head out for some Dango! Tobi will inform leader-senpai before we head out-"

"WHAT?! Tobi you're already taking her out on a date, Un!" Deidaras voice suddenly erupted from behind us both cutting Tobi off with a look of utter anger and ultimate defeat.

Tobi stifled out a giggle as he raised a hand up to his mask as if he were covering his mouth. "See Deidara I told you, you had no chance!" Tobi bursted into laughter as he pointed a finger at Deidara and mocked him.

Wait a minute date? Did these guys make a bet on who could get with me first are all these guys a bunch of pervs?!

"Don't tell me all of you are pervs." I said with a pissed off look right in between Tobis fits and Deidaras brooding. My words seemingly pierced through them like arrows as they suddenly went pale and stiffened up like bricks.