12

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
~3rd Person~
Both (Y/n) and the masked man floated in a void of nothingness. The world around them created by the use of (Y/n)'s shadow clones, white silky petals permanently fell and slowly swirled around them as if gravity didn't exist.

"No way she's gotten this good with genjutsu." The masked man thought to himself. "The shear scale of this genjutsu, your chakra is attaching itself to my central nervous system causing every sensation to feel real. This feels real." He assessed as he stretched his arm out and flexed his fingers in and out, every muscle movement felt real.

(Y/n)'s eyes had changed for a moment before she unleashed that genjutsu the amount of strain she put on her eyes and her chakra to set off that genjutsu half awakened her Mangekyou sharingan. It was just a glimpse and ever so fleeting but the masked man could see the symbol of the mangekyou swirl within her crimson sharingan for a mere second.

"Never underestimate a fellow Uchiha. I can tell your eyes are yours but you're missing your other eye isn't that right?" (Y/n) said as her very own sharingan gave her this information and ability to see chakra signatures within other shinobi. Since her chakra was also enveloping itself around the masked man in the genjutsu she could asses anything that seemed amiss within his nervous system. "I can tell there something different about you aswell I just don't know what." Her eyes focused on his right arm something about it was off it didn't flow chakra right like the rest of his body.

Under the mans mask a bit of blush appeared on his face. "Why I hope you're not looking down there-"

"OFCOURSE IM NOT LOOKING THERE IDIOT!" (Y/n) screamed back her face red as a tomato. "You know for an enemy you're more like a child."

"Just checking...youwouldntbedissapointed."

"What was that?" (Y/n) asked, her eyes might be good but her hearing is no where as good especially since her body was under so much strain at the moment. It took every ounce of strength to keep the masked man under he genjutsu especially after receiving those blows to the head and stomach she was severely weakened. Not to mention her chakra was already running thin.

"Oh nothing, I didn't say a thing-" The masked man began but suddenly stopped as he watched (Y/n) turn pale and suddenly lurch forward in a sickly manner.

(Y/n)'a body heaved as she began to violently cough partially choking up on her own blood, she had pushed herself to her limit of chakra. If she used anymore she'd end up dying and killing herself in the process.

The masked man could see this clearly through his vibrant eye. "Hey let us out of the genjutsu you're going to end up killing yourself if you keep using your non existent chakra!" His voice was beginning to raise in pitch and become slightly raspy upon seeing the poor condition he left (Y/n) in.

(Y/n) gagged up more blood as she struggled to keep the genjutsu under control, her arms trembled as she held her hands clasped together. "N-no way I can't let you hurt Minato or Kushina- *cough* If its the last thing I do I'm going to- GAugh-!" Her conditioned worsened rapidly as she uttered out her last sentence.

A part of the masked person wanted to just swirl himself out of genjutsu and save himself but something deep within his chest was rekindled and chose to stay and save (Y/n) from her own stubborn self. "Fine If I say I won't hurt them will you please save yourself?!" He called out as he reached his arm towards her weak form that trembled before him.

She scoffed at his crazy proposal, "No-hng way.." Her voice began to trail off and waver under the stress as her lashes began to slowly fall.

The man groaned in frustration as he shook his head, "Gosh why do you always have to be so stubborn (Y/n)!" He yelled as he swirled himself right in front of (Y/n) within the genjutsu. (Y/n)'s eyes widened considerably in surprise as the masked figure suddenly pulled her incredibly close to him, their bodies pressed together and for a moment (Y/n) could hear the beating of the mans heart as her face pressed gently against his chest. A subconscious blush dusted her cheeks as the mans mask pressed against her forehead while he swirled them both out of the genjutsu, releasing them both from the chakra and dissolving the jutsu. (Y/n)'s eyes fell slowly as her vision swirled into darkness a single thought was on her mind before she slipped from consciousness. How does he know my name?