24

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
A low chuckle erupted from the tall blonde before me. His gaze was sharp as I took a quick second to analyze the foe in front of me. His hair was slicked back except for a single piece that jutted out over his face. His hair traveled all the way down to his hips and appeared to be covered in dust along with his suit.

"Are you Minori?" A bit of an obvious question but I asked regardless.

"You've been sent by the Yakuza haven't you?" His face turned towards the ground, a cracked smile stretching across his face as his eyes went wide and peered up at me curiously. "Go on back home, this is no place for a little girl." He mocked, raising his head up and tilting to the side he kept his eyes focused on me. Looking down on me in a demeaning kind of look.

My brows furrowed at his little comment. "Oh so I look helpless to you?" Without a second to spare I clasped my hands together, weaving a blurry mess of signs faster than what he could comprehend. My sharingan beamed at him, he visibly prepared himself as I shot dancing flames out past my lips.

Effortlessly he slid around the sparks and clicks of searing air

With an devilish smile he side stepped and jumped straight for me. Avoiding his arm this time ready for it I raised my leg up and sent it flying into his side. His body crashed into the adjacent wall only for him to stand back up like nothing even happened.

A flirtatious and senseless laugh passed through his lips as he eyed me viscously. "You've got some spunk girl~."

~Deidara~
Sprinting up the stairs I caught a glimpse of (Y/n)'s body being pulled away down a dark corridor. Like they had a mind of their own my legs ran straight in pursuit.

The mouths upon my hands chewed up clay faster than you could say my own name.

My eyes traced the faint glow of chakra that wrapped around my teammate as it illuminated the dark slightly. It looked as if it were in the shape of chain links, the source coming from the end of the hall.

Swiftly I tossed my clay creations down to the source of the chakra. "HN!" With one concentrated explosion the chains began to evaporate along with a faint shout. I hit him.

Rushing to her fallen figure I quickly grabbed ahold of her shoulders and lifted her up. "(Y/n) are you okay-?!"

"Oh Deidara~senpai you came to rescue me!"

Now that I was up close I could fully see her or rather HIS face

Now that I was up close I could fully see her or rather HIS face. Instantly with a disappointed and disgusted face I dropped the idiot letting his head hit the ground with a loud thud.

"Ow Deidara-senpai that was mean!" Tobi whined as he sprung up.

"Oh shut up Tobi let's just take this guy down, hn."

~1st Person~
Exchanging multiple blows and blocks a hit was finally landed. Pain erupted from my nose as the Yamanaka sent his fist straight into the bridge of my nose. My head flung back in response, blood gushing out and dripping to the ground as my mouth lay agape.