25

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
~Obito Pov~
Stomping on the guy with my foot I kicked his limp self, to my expectations I got no response. "Deidara I think we did it!" I chimed with sparkles shinning all around me as I shot up a little peace sign. Jesus I feel stupid.

"How exactly did you do that?" Deidara questioned as he walked up next to me.

Shaking my head I threw my arms up over my chest. "Deidara if I told you then it wouldn't be a surprise would it?" Luckily enough because of it being so dark Deidara didn't know exactly WHAT happened. As far as he guessed I was just that skilled at dodging and slipped past the guys defenses.

A disappointed huff escaped him, that's when his eyes suddenly shot open wide. "Wait a minute where's (Y/n)?"

My heart stopped for just a moment as I realized she was now where to be seen, even more so worrying was that there was also no sign of that second guy either. Immediately a sick feeling rumbled through my gut as my mind raced, thinking the worst. Is she okay? Where did she go? What if she's hurt? I need to find her!

                             ~1st person~
My cheeks were now damp yet the tears finally stopped, like the faucet was shut off, I was experiencing so much pain my body physically couldn't produce any more tears. Silently with peeled eyes I watched the Yamanaka flash me a smirk with crazed eyes just before playing the awful act.

The reflection of red and orange glinted within my glossy eyes as I watched the fire roar. Again those hate filled eyes glared back at me, the venom and disdain seemingly stabbing through me like I was truly reliving the memory. Those same feelings I felt that day came rushing back. I felt all the rage and anger fester within me, not just that but the sickly joy that I felt danced through me as I regretfully watched myself collapse and turn into someone I never wanted to be. A monster.

Without remorse I slaughtered the men, without thinking without caring I watched myself extinguish the life within each and everyday single eye before the memory shorted out and turned black.

I sat still the cloth now ripped under the intensity of my clenched jaw. My body trembled as I shook against the chains, a metal rattle accompanied my every movement as I doubled over. Parallel to the floor my eyes leaked water, a void feeling bursting from my core as I watched the water droplets burst against the now wooden floor.

"Oh wow you have a lot of baggage!" With a single jerk of my head the asshole grabbed me by my hair. His dull insane eyes stared deep into my own as he analyzed the far corners of my being. "What kind of a devil are you girl?" He began to laugh wickedly as his own cracked mind began to show. "I mean i'm pretty messed up but you! You enjoyed that." A flash of disgust drifted over his face as he eyed me with the same look those men gave me.

Churn

"It was one thing to murder those men but you were happy to do it too!"

Crack

"Oh man what a sad display you are!" His eyes slowly drifted to my neck, quickly noticing the old worn goggles until now hidden behind the tall collar of my cloak. "So pitiful and you still hold onto nothing but memories, huh? Oh if he saw you now he'd run for the hills."

Tinge~

Quietly my widened eyes trailed up to him, a deathly suffocating aura vibrating off of my being as his hand floated closer to my neck.