34

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
Dashing across the dining hall you raced for the door. The frame of your goggles violently banging against your collarbones. Sparing a glance to the table all eyes were scattered. Most of them were glued to Hidan while some were drawn to you.

Konan in particular was one of the few staring you down. Her wide and petrified caramel like eyes screamed for you. She acted as if she were going to stand, as if her mouth was going to move but something stopped her. The firm yet hurtful squeeze from the ginger beside her kept her at bay. Shooting him a bewildered look at the Ginger, his stone cold face reminded her of what she'd be getting into if she got up with you. Reluctantly she slumped back and sent you a sad nod.

Before completely passing you took one split second to glance over where he sat.

Shards of porcelain coated in a discolored liquid laid over the corner of the table. Dripping solemnly the sight made you frown.

Tobi.

Looking away about to continue on, your (e/c) eyes couldn't help but dart to the familiar piece of clothing laying on the ground nearby. Shriveled and wrinkled it laid dead on the establishments floor. Swiping it off the ground your finger delicately squished the material. Biting your lip your lids fell with worry. "You idiot, why'd you drink yourself wasted?" You mentally cursed before picking back up into a run for the door.

Before you could reach it, however, a crowd of people suddenly flooded in and grouped up right in front of you. All of them bearing hungry eyes, looking to witness the fight now brewing and exploding behind you.

Shoving your way forward the wall of bodies barely budged. Pressing your palms against them the patrons barely even gave you a reaction, their faces were all agave with shock and surprise. Your temper quickly grew as you desperately fought against the crowd. The shouts and screams from behind you roared but all you could hear was a deafening pounding in your ears. Urgency stabbed at the inner walls of your mind. The vision of his silhouette storming out sent a rush of adrenaline through you. Waves of pain rippled through your eyes as your jaw clenched, teeth gritting. "MOVE THE FUCK BACK!" You roared.

Quickly the customers shuffled out of your way, terrified they all looked to you. The red hue of your eyes reflecting off their irises like a laser.

Trudging past you ran to the exit. Throwing the door open you burst outside only to be met with a spray of water. A steady downpour was now soaking the village with faint rumbles of thunder to accompany it.

Panting you looked around. "Tobi?" You called out into the dark stormy night.

No response.

Your scarlet orbs searched the streets up and down frantically. The few seconds you spent turning head felt like ages in the moment.

The sounds around you became more apparent the longer you stood in the cold. It got so bad your nerves sky rocketed and soon the only thing your brain could register was your own heart beat thumping in your ears.

You were worried. Insanely worried. Something in the air felt off. The way your dearest friend walked off like that felt wrong. Something deep inside of you knew something was wrong.

You had to follow him.

Biting your cheek under the stress you huffed angrily. The streets were empty with no sign of him at all. Turning on your heel you peered back inside the establishment. Things inside were surprisingly calm? From what you could see, Shisui was now sitting down with Hidan and talking to him. With a smile on his face no less? That Shisui he's such a sweet talker.