38

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
Crashing to the floor you were greeted with a cold smooth surface. It scrapped your skin like frost bitten ice yet you glided along it so harshly.

Shouts and screams came from where you were forced out from.

Getting your bearings your scarlet orbs were met with a pool of crimson surrounding you. Smeared bloody streaks from your attempts to stop yourself clear on the floor. Blood dripped from your finger tips. That's right I-

Snapping your gaze up your piercing eyes reconnected with the ones who shoved you away.

Two tall boys, struggling against one another. A dark red liquid spilling quickly from the darker haired ones midsection.

"DON'T THINK FOR ONE SECOND ILL LET YOU TAKE HER AGAIN!!" The silver-nette roared.

Hissing in agony Tobi ripped the blade imbedded in his abdomen out. Twirling it around his finger he sent the dagger into his foes side.

Moving back Kakashi barely scrapped past the deadly attack.

"SHE WAS NEVER YOURS TO BEGIN WITH BAKASHI!!!" Tobi shouted in retaliation as the two danced around the other. Throwing curses and hits to the wind each of them were too evenly matched to best the other. A punch would be blocked and countered with a kick but the other would just repeat the process again. Until Kakashi got a lucky hit.

Curling his knuckles into Tobis reinforced cheek he sent him flying.

A long crack rippled up it's wavy texture of orange from the impact. Crashing to the floor his body scuffed to a stop.

Without a second to recover Kakashi was quick to jump towards his enemy.

Balling his fists up till the knuckles were white he sent a crushing blow straight into the masked figures chest

Balling his fists up till the knuckles were white he sent a crushing blow straight into the masked figures chest. Only to seemingly have hit a chunk of rock instead.

Emerging behind the now confused Hatake Tobi grabs him by the collar. Recoiling his arm back he prepares to shove a metal rod through his old comrade letting his anger and frustration control him. Before he could even flinch to begin he's stopped suddenly by the look on Kakashi face or rather the change to his face.

In an instant his features were softened and shaped down into that of a child's. The young face of Kakashi Hatake staring him down with a disapproving glare. Behind him the faintest of motions caught his eye. Short brown hair accompanied with two purple tapes on their cheeks.

Snapping his head to the side, Kakashi sent his fist straight into Tobis armored cheek.

Recovering from the trance Tobi looks again to see she was gone. Distracted still he did nothing to block the earth style attack aimed straight for him.

Rocks bashed against him for a mere moment before jumping away. Holding his now bruised self he double over in agony, clutching to his stomach. Blood oozed profusely from his stomach. Come on heal up already. The Uchiha thought to himself as he suffered another strike from the Hatake.