5

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
Scaling down the tree the group approached what seemed to be a giant hill of boulders. Upon closer inspection the inside opened up into a massive cave.

"You ready Obito?" You asked as you put a firm yet reassuring hand on his shoulder.

He activated his sharingan with a concentrated stare. "As i'll ever be." He mumbled out trying to play it off as cool as he could.

"Those eyes" Quietly escaped from your parted lips as you continued to analyze his cold yet captivating glare.

"What was that (Y/n)?" His face turned to yours with a little look of confusion, he had most definitely heard your little whisper.

"Nothing lets go, come on." You fumbled, pushing past him quickly hiding your face from him.

"Oh my god she totally thinks my sharingan is cool!" Obito thought to himself as he clenched his fist in victory and smile up at the sky.

"Come on you dork." Kakashi grumbled with unimpressed eyes at the daydreaming Uchiha.

The cave was dark but a figure at the end of the caverns wall was clear to see. They stood above an unconscious Rin who was tied up, her eyes were half lidded and weak. It looked as if the ground she was staring at was completely transparent . She was definitely under a genjutsu, from years of experience with illusion casting it was obvious to you. You turned to both Kakashi and Obito and signaled that you'd put the enemy under a genjutsu first then they could attack. They both nodded but Obito didn't quite understand, like an absolute idiot he ran ahead yelling:
"HEY!! GIVE US RIN BACK YOU BASTARDS!"

"He completely blew our cover are you kidding me." You said disappointed as you weaved your hand signs quickly to support the fool rushing in.

"That's Obito for you." Kakashi replied with the same tone as he got up and ran to the Uchiha's side.

The man stood up from Rin along with another enemy appearing from the darkness of the cave. They were the same guys from before who captured Rin earlier.

You watched for a moment as Obito and Kakashi exchanged their first blows against the enemy. Something about Obito just kept catching your eye and distracting you even in such a dire situation your eyes were glued to his back. Those eyes and his smile, he was like a bright light shining within the dark cave.

You shook away your thoughts as the enemy shinobi brought you back to focus. Kakashi took a blow to the stomach causing you to realize you needed to act. You casted your genjutsu and successfully got the one they were fighting under your jutsu.

Yellow roses erupted from your body and swarmed around the enemy.

"Woah!" Obito said with both surprise and amazement written all over his face. This is incredible.

Your body reappeared behind the enemy, the rose petals swarming from you flew and wrapped themselves over the enemy's eyes and mouth. A genjutsu might not be real or physical per say but it's still a jutsu regardless, essentially this jutsu attacks the targets intended nervous systems causing an illusion around the enemy to see what you want and feel what you want them to feel. You can control how their nerves react such as to pain, when using a genjutsu you have the ability to pull the strings.

The man cried out as you phased your hand through his lower back. It was as if your arm had past through him like he was nothing more than a ghost. You grabbed the enemies hand that held the kunai and pulled his arm back towards his stomach. Causing the kunai to slice and embed its way through his abdomen, puncturing his internal organs. In reality the man just ended his own life.